KWON PHOTO

Fullerton, CA · View map

About KWON PHOTO

Hello. I'm Kwon. I am a wedding photographer based in Los Angeles, California. Sometimes clients ask me about my photography style. I always tell people I want to be a wedding photojournalist. I believe that the most strong images are made when they are photographed in untouched and spontaneous moments.

I want to record your wedding day about you, families, friends and even little details around you.

Certainly, to find the beauty in between them. That's what I do for you.

18 Reviews for KWON PHOTO

18 KWON PHOTO Reviews

T
Tony Tran

Married on 06/09/2019

I look so handsome!

Man Kwon and Justin were a blast to work with. Great photographer and a great team. You can tell Kwon loves his job and made sure I looked very handsome on our wedding day. My wife loves the pictures ... Read more and she literally melted once she saw some few photos, thanks Kwon!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/10/2019

Thank you, thank you & thank you!!

KWON Photo, One of the best vendors we worked with. One of the reasons we chose Kwon for both our engagement and wedding photos was not only his professionalism, but his overall personality. He made ... Read more made us feel so comfortable even before signing the contract! He had such a great vision of what we would want to capture for our engagement photos. We really appreciated that he came to one of our final walk throughs to get a feel of our venue (lighting, areas to take photos, etc). Although we are camera-shy, his out going personality really made us feel comfortable and guided us through our engagement photos. On our wedding day, we had some other miscellaneous issues and KWON's team really up'd their game in making our day nothing but the best day for us. We'll miss you KWON, until next time :)

Tracy
Tracy

Married on 11/04/2018

Easily the best vendor!

KWON PHOTO is one of the best choices we have made during wedding planning. He is very professional from the get-go, and you could tell he enjoys what he does and is a total perfectionist (which means ... Read more means your photos turn out amazing!) He is super talented, especially when it comes to playing with lights in his photos. For the quality of work, his pricing is more than reasonable.