Ky Kampfeld - Bridal Bouquets by Ky

Sandpoint, ID · View map

About Ky Kampfeld - Bridal Bouquets by Ky

Bridal Bouquets by Ky is a floral design business based in Sandpoint, Idaho that has been creating stunning flowers and accessories for over 20 years. Their luxurious bouquets have become a treasured keepsake and have been featured in many bridal publications. They strive to make each event extra fabulous.

Bridal Bouquets by Ky began by using fresh flowers, but they have now expanded into alternatives such as sparkling crystals and lustrous pearls that can be handcrafted into bouquets. They provide a fashion-forward style that allows couples to keep their flowers instead of tossing them out the next day. Their work will be a glamorous addition to your wedding, letting you show off your personal style through one-of-a-kind floral designs. Services include:

• Delivery

7 Ky Kampfeld - Bridal Bouquets by Ky Reviews

M
Madeleine

Married on 02/24/2018

Not for a wedding, but we ordered a corsage for a high school winter formal. My son wanted something different than the standard flower corsage and I couldn't be happier with his decision. The corsage ... Read more corsage is sparkly, dainty, and classy... and will also serve as a keepsake. It shipped extremely fast, and the packaging was almost as beautiful as the corsage itself. We will not hesitate to purchase from Ky again. Will send a picture after the dance! Thanks again!

W
Whitney

Married on 01/09/2016

Ky was a blessing to work with. Always quick to respond and her product was amazing. I am allergic to flowers so her sparkly bridal bouquet was the perfect solution for my sparkly New Year's Eve ... Read more wedding! Thank you so much, Ky!! I ordered the smaller bouquets for my bridesmaids and got so many compliments!! All bouquets photographed well and are a great keepsake!

K
Kate

Married on 12/05/2015

We ordered from Ky for our winter wedding- the bouquets were so beautiful and unique- I will have it as a treasured keepsake forever! It makes such a difference to have something homemade. My mom ... Read more wrapped the handle with my great grandmothers handkerchief.