Kyle Bergner Photography

Laurel, MD · View map

About Kyle Bergner Photography

I am a full-time wedding, event and portrait photographer with fifteen years experience as a professional in the photography industry. After graduating from the Maryland Institute College of Art I began my career by working for Alter Communications which published Style Magazine, The Baltimore Jewish Times and Chesapeake Life Magazine. For four years, I photographed everything from fashion and interiors to local portraits and community events.

Since then I have freelanced for many companies including Baltimore Magazine, Johns Hopkins and Liberty Mountain Resort. For the past seven years I have dedicated myself exclusively to providing beautiful wedding day images, personalized portraits as well as custom digitally designed albums.

44 Reviews for Kyle Bergner Photography

44 Kyle Bergner Photography Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 11/12/2017

Kyle is beyond amazing! I had my wedding exactly one month ago and received all my edited photos today. She also sends a sneak peek soon after the wedding (this is nice to see so soon after the ... Read more wedding). We used Kyle for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had a large Greek Wedding and the one thing we asked when we first met Kyle was can she command a room if needed and not let family or friends take hold of the reins. She said not a problem and she was correct! Kyle was so organized and professional without being controlling. She is very sweet and you feel so comfortable with her around- its like a friend taking your photo. There are two things I really want to thank Kyle for. First, I ENJOYED my wedding. I did not feel we were bombarded by pictures and it was a smooth process from getting the portraits we wanted to simply not even realizing she was there. We even made it to our Cocktail hour! The second thing I want to thank Kyle for is the emotion she captured in our photos. I did not even notice the amount of emotion from our friends and family until I looked through the photos. She gets BEAUTIFUL candids and I have pictures of my mom and dad holding hands in the background, My father in law wiping a tear away, my husband looking at me lovingly, and so many more. She captured the moment and I will be able to look back in years to come and still feel that. I am forever grateful to her. In short, Kyle was perfect!

K
Katie

Married on 09/23/2017

Kyle was AMAZING. My wedding was full of characters, and hot, and nothing was going right that should have gone right, and she totally rolled with the punches. She got us as a couple, and my wedding ... Read more party as a whole. We're all goofballs, and she jumped right into that bag of crazy and went with it. She was absolutely great and I will be recommending her to every and any one who is looking for a photographer; if you want someone who is down to earth, who will support you and whatever you want on your wedding day, who will have your back and get your vision, don't look any further. She's the best!!

User4574282

2+ years ago

Wonderful photographers! We went with Ryan, and our engagement photos were fabulous. We were lucky enough to have both Kyle and Ryan at our wedding. My guest commented on how amazing they were and ... Read more they were always snapping shots! They went out of their way to get the perfect shots. They were do patient with my elderly family members and young flower girls. They even give you a sneak peek, before they finish all pictures! Absolutely wonderful!