Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography

Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography is a wedding photography business based in Torrance, California. Kyle DeSean Johnson, who is the owner and photographer, takes a very unique approach to capturing memories. His inspiration stems from his family’s Polaroid album and vintage record covers. This translates to his signature style of “designer’s aesthetic” when he shoots engagements or weddings. Once your big day is over, you will be left with plenty of cool and candid shots documenting your day.

While Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography is based in California, he is available to travel for couples hosting destination weddings. He is also flexible enough to travel to multiple locations with you if needed. If you need more coverage, Kyle can provide you with additional hours as well as a second shooter. To showcase your finished images, you can select from albums, prints, and digital files.

3 Reviews for Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography

3 Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Soli

Married on 06/10/2017

Kyle photographed my wedding this past June and did such an incredible job! He was so easy to communicate with, professional, on time, and had such a great sense of capturing all the right moments. ... Read more Not only did he capture a ton a great candid moments amongst our guests and during our ceremony, he had also set up a professional photo station in front of our balloon wall and our guests were able to send themselves the photos from his iPad and it was a huge hit. Kyle even made us a short video of our wedding that me and my husband love so much we still frequently watch it with tears in our eyes. I would definitely recommend him and thought he was such a great deal for the price as well. So glad we went with him for our big day!

N
Nes Marco Morales

Married on 12/18/2018

Hands down the most amazing photographer ever!

I moved to the Bay Area recently and Kyle was more than willing enough to fly up for us to do our engagement style photoshoot. We even flew down to do a maternity photoshoot and his location choices ... Read more made our photos look very enchanting. Every moment was made fun for us and my wife felt so comfortable working with him. I definitely want to more work with Kyle again soon to capture our special life moments and any creative technique he wants to experiment with! You won't be disappointed.

N
Nathalie

Married on 01/24/2018

Kyle did such a great job with my maternity pictures! I can not thank him enough for capturing all those incredible picture of my husband and I. What we loved the most is that he also captured action ... Read more pictures when we were talking and laughing! He was very responsive and made us feel comfortable while shooting!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Kyle DeSean Johnson Photography FAQ