Kyle Gregory Photography

Gallatin, TN · View map

About Kyle Gregory Photography

K.G. Photography has been in the professional photography business since January 2008. Born and raised in Gallatin, TN, this is still home to Kyle, his wife Laura and there 1 year old "child" Maple.

Whatever the occasion may be, K.G's goal is to provide you with images that capture you being YOU. Whether it is a room full of bridemaids laughing with one another or a mom and dad rounding up the kids in a bear hug for a fun family shot, we strive to capture the real moments!

If any credit needs to be given to our success, it is to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am nothing without Him! I give Him all the credit for allowing us to be where we are today.

5 Reviews for Kyle Gregory Photography

5 Kyle Gregory Photography Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 04/27/2014

If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend KG Photography. We used Kyle for our engagement pics and wedding in April 2014 and couldn’t be happier. Kyle offers flexible packages to fit ... Read more any budget, is incredibly professional and turns the finished product quickly. You work directly with him, so you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple photographers. His photography style is creative; he listens intently and did an excellent job telling the story we wanted. He is really interested in capturing all the special moments. Weddings are special and we felt very comfortable and confident with Kyle; we loved his personality (and our wedding guest did, too!). We will use Kyle for any photography needs we have in the future! Thank you for making our day so amazing!

User3619826

2+ years ago

Words can not say how happy we were with Kyle! He is the BEST. Guest came up to me all night with great comments. You can tell he loves his job! He is very creative and professional. Very calming. ... Read more Brides all I can say is please talk to Kyle he is the Best!!!

J
Jessica

Married on 07/09/2011

Kyle was amazing! He came in the day of our wedding and knew how to capture every tiny detail so that for years to come I would remember how special our day was. He had a wonderful attitude about ... Read more being there the whole day to work with my family and the grooms family. He was never still and worked very hard from start to finish. He really did bring out the best in my husband and me for each and every picture we took. We love the pictures and the experience! We would recommend KG Photography to ANY bride! You will love your photographer and the pictures if you decide to work with Kyle! KG Photography was my favorite vendor we used! :)