Kymber Arvin

Nicholasville, KY · View map

About Kymber Arvin

Kymber Arvin is a wedding officiant company based in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Since 2015, owner and licensed officiant Kymber Arvin has been providing couples of all types with unique and personalized wedding ceremonies. As a legally ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, she is available to serve those throughout the greater Louisville, Kentucky region and beyond.

No matter the size of your wedding, Kymber will be able to accommodate the vision for your wedding ceremony. She gives her clients a wedding plan document beforehand that includes all of the details for the big day to ensure a successful event. She is also available to perform a variety of ministerial services, from baptisms to funerals and more. Kymber Arvin offers the following wedding officiant services:

• Ceremony length of 30-60 mins
  • Licensed officiant in Kentucky

2 Reviews for Kymber Arvin

2 Kymber Arvin Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 02/27/2016

Kymber did an elopement for us on short notice at a beautiful park setting. She is very professional and affordable. She also has a great personality and is easy to work with. We had a simple wedding ... Read more but I would highly recommend her. She was on time, and did exactly what we needed her to do. If you contact her, it may take a day or two for her to get back to you, but she will. We only eloped with her and 2 witnesses, but our little wedding was perfect! We wouldn't change a thing...

User6559265

2+ years ago

Very professional and very flexable! The perfect person for the perfect day! I couldn't have picked anyone better for my special day! Read more Very professional and very flexable! The perfect person for the perfect day! I couldn't have picked anyone better for my special day!

Kymber Arvin FAQ