Hired? Booked

Kym's Bartenders & Party Helpers

San Dimas, CA · View map · Visit website

About Kym's Bartenders & Party Helpers

Wait staff, party helpers, and bartenders for weddings and all occasions. Our wedding staff and certified bartenders have been specializing in weddings since 1997 and have been highly reviewed on Wedding Wire since 2009. Our unrivaled team of self-starters and problem solvers will anticipate each phase of your wedding and jump in ahead of time to deliver a top notch superior event experience.

If you don't have a full service catering team, our Wedding Staff will pick up where they leave off to ensure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. We can dress tables, help move ceremony chairs to reception tables after the ceremony, tray pass appetizers, replenish the buffet, replenish food, beverage, and dessert stations, serve water, make coffee, serve champagne, cut, plate, and serve cake, pack up leftover food, and clear tables. Most importantly, we will attend to your needs so you both feel well taken care of on your special day. Visit our website, check us out on Instagram @kymsparty, or message us on Wedding Wire to learn more.

At Kym's Bartenders & Partyhelpers, our professional ABC Certified bartenders will make any drink you and your guests want-or just pour all the currently trending cocktails. Our bartenders can help you come up with a drink menu for your wedding. Not sure what to buy and how much? We can provide a liquor list customized for your wedding or party, and suggest signature drinks too! We can even work with the liquors and mixers you happen to have on hand. Our talented, creative bartenders can work with any liquors and mixers you have so your guests have a lot of amazing cocktails to choose from. Our focus is excellent service and the commitment to make your wedding as wonderful and memorable as you expect it to be.

47 Reviews for Kym's Bartenders & Party Helpers

47 Kym's Bartenders & Party Helpers Reviews

S
Featured
Leticia

Married on 06/09/2018

Kim's team was fantastic! The whole night ran smoothly with their help. We had our wedding catered by our favorite restaurant, but it didn't include catering staff. This is where Kim's team stepped ... Read more in. They set up the appetizer table (chips, dips type food) and dessert table (self serve dessert bar), kept the buffet table clean and full of food, help bus tables and kept the whole night running smoothly. They made sure my husband and I got a plate of food, kept the water and beer coming. I am sure they did so much more, but they were so quick and efficient, there was nothing for me to see was out of place or needed attention. We also hired two bartenders. They were great keeping the line moving quickly and I was told there was never a back up of more than 4 people. We served 2 draft beers, 2 wines, champagne, and a premixed hard alcohol drink. We also had two ice chests of water and soda for people to help themselves. I don't know if it was the bartenders or the party helpers, but the ice chests always had cold drinks. Kim was also great to work with. She was quick to respond, flexible and didn't try to upsell me. Kim was also able to change the hours for the bartenders and party helpers with about a month's notice. Don't be intimidated by her contract. It's very detailed her team does and does not do. That worked great because there were no surprises or miscommunications.

T
Tom Benis

Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend Kym's. When I first contact Kym, she was very helpful and quick to respond. She made my fiancee and me feel at ease and confident in choosing them and we're so glad we did. Our ... Read more coordinator kept raving about how amazing they were. She said they arrived on time, had a positive attitude, and took initiative which made her job a lot easier. The bartenders were also amazing. Our guests commented on how great the drinks were. This team was solid. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

K
Kaylee

Married on 10/20/2018

Bartender and Party Helpers Wedding

Kym's Bartenders and Party Helpers were amazing. They took care of everything for us so we could enjoy our day! I would highly recommend hiring them for your next event Read more Kym's Bartenders and Party Helpers were amazing. They took care of everything for us so we could enjoy our day! I would highly recommend hiring them for your next event