Kyra Hair

Poughkeepsie, New York · View map

About Kyra Hair

Kyra Hair is a professional hairstylist in Poughkeepsie, New York. They will travel to work on location for clients in the Hudson Valley and within 90 minutes of the area. Kyra Hair wants those who are engaged to be married, as well as their attendants, to be thoroughly happy with their final hairstyles. They also want the setting in which they’re having their hair done to be stress-free on this special day.

Given that Kyra Hair feels that “love is in the hair,” prospective clients should book a consultation to solidify plans and ideas. Hair trials are also recommended, for those getting married, along with their relatives, and their wedding party members. Kyra Hair has created looks including classic buns, loose curled locks, braids, and half-up styles. Services include:

• Hair extensions

Featured
molly

Married on 10/13/2018

blown away

I am so happy that I chose to use Kyra for my wedding day. She did my full wedding party as well as moms and siblings and last minute bun for the brother of the groom. Everyone was beyond happy with ... Read more their hair! I threw in some last minute curve balls changing up my style a bit (I did a trial with her as well) and she executed it all perfectly and it stayed gorgeous all day and night! Kyra fit right into the room of ladies with her warm and calming presence. Not only a hugely talented stylist but a great person. Would recommend again and again! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/13/2019

Kyra is the BEST!

Kyra blew me away! From start to finish, she was easy to work with, communicative, and a pleasure to get to know! She and her assistant worked seamlessly together to curl and style 12 of us in under 4 ... Read more hours. I have to admit, I was nervous about timing, but Kyra reassured me that everyone would get styled with time to spare, and she was totally right. She even was able to curl my aunt's hair, although she originally wasn't on the schedule. Kyra created a hair style for all of my girls (including my mom) that they absolutely loved. I was in love with my hair and got so many compliments! She was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process, and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone reliable, easy to work with, so sweet, and talented!

J
Jessica Posey

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing hair stylist!

Kyra was wonderful! I was sooooo happy with the way my hair looked and it held up throughout the night! I also thought she did such an amazing job with my bridesmaids' hair! She also has such a nice ... Read more personality and was a pleasure to have around while we were all getting ready! Her prices were also so much more reasonable than anyone else I found.