Kyra Hair

Poughkeepsie, New York · View map

About Kyra Hair

Kyra Hair is a professional hairstylist in Poughkeepsie, New York. They will travel to work on location for clients in the Hudson Valley and within 90 minutes of the area. Kyra Hair wants those who are engaged to be married, as well as their attendants, to be thoroughly happy with their final hairstyles. They also want the setting in which they’re having their hair done to be stress-free on this special day.

Given that Kyra Hair feels that “love is in the hair,” prospective clients should book a consultation to solidify plans and ideas. Hair trials are also recommended, for those getting married, along with their relatives, and their wedding party members. Kyra Hair has created looks including classic buns, loose curled locks, braids, and half-up styles. Services include:

• Hair extensions

Featured
molly

Married on 10/13/2018

blown away

I am so happy that I chose to use Kyra for my wedding day. She did my full wedding party as well as moms and siblings and last minute bun for the brother of the groom. Everyone was beyond happy with ... Read more their hair! I threw in some last minute curve balls changing up my style a bit (I did a trial with her as well) and she executed it all perfectly and it stayed gorgeous all day and night! Kyra fit right into the room of ladies with her warm and calming presence. Not only a hugely talented stylist but a great person. Would recommend again and again! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

C
cristy villasmil

Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful!

Kyra did my hair for my wedding, as well as my immediate family's hair, and everyone loved the end result! We had done a hair trial before the wedding and discussed several looks and she made my side ... Read more ponytail style look exactly like a few pictures I brought in. We worked together to discuss hair accessories and what would work best, and come the day of the wedding, everything looked perfect and stayed in place. From a beautiful, classy side ponytail to incorporating a weave into my mom's hairstyle, she was skilled, professional and a great, calming presence to have in the room on a day full of nerves. Everyone looked beautiful and loved their hair. She's very responsive, easy to work with and flexible. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist in the area.

S
Samantha Holland

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience - Highly Recommend

I got married on 6/8/19, and one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process was hiring Kyra as my hair stylist. If she is available, I would recommend booking her immediately. From the ... Read more trial to the wedding day, she was committed to making my look come to life. Leading up to the wedding, she was quick to respond and very easy to work with. At the trial, she listened to all of my wants and needs, and crafted the perfect hair style by combining a few looks I loved -- and it came out exactly (really exactly!) as I was hoping for. On the day-of, she was on-time, efficient, and generally just a calming presence to have around in the bridal suite. All of the maids and moms loved how their hair came out, and one of my maids is even going to try and book her for her upcoming wedding! My hair held up the entire day and night, and even after a full night on the dance floor, my curls were still looking great -- which is unheard of for my naturally pin-straight hair. I received so many compliments on my hair the whole day! I have been looking back at all of the photos from our wedding, and I am so happy Kyra was able to make me feel and look like the bride I always imagined. I couldn't recommend someone more highly. Go with Kyra! She rocks.