Hired? Booked

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

With 7 unique and luxurious spaces in the Los Angeles area, LA Banquets provides a variety of delicious details and delightful design. Our venues can accommodate up to 600 guests. From florals to photographers, catering to coordination, we can help you plan all the elements of a fantastic event.

Our team of professionals shares our commitment to excellence with decades of experience and passion for creating perfect memories. Take a minute to learn what LA Banquets can do for you.

We are open seven days a week so please feel free to reach us at (818) 241-0888 or by emailing us at info@labanquets.com

Our most important focus is "Your Day, Your Vision" and blending your ideas with our experience to craft truly special, engaging and entertaining affairs. Need it all? Or just one element? We are happy to oblige. What you deserve is the freedom to dream and design, and at our core we are an event company that can apply all the colors you provide. Let's collaborate on ideas, figure out floor plans and make it all about you and your guests.

Give us the chance to join you on your path to amazing. All you have to do is remember that "Unforgettable Is What We Do."

22 Reviews for L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

22 L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom Reviews

M
Mosab Snoubar

Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing experience

I had my wedding and it was an amazing wedding , place is amazing , the service was great , food was awesome , I couldn’t ask for better Read more I had my wedding and it was an amazing wedding , place is amazing , the service was great , food was awesome , I couldn’t ask for better

A
Armen

Married on 09/30/2018

Shortly, I am satisfied with the service, staff, and management. I would recommend this banquet hall to everyone. Read more Shortly, I am satisfied with the service, staff, and management. I would recommend this banquet hall to everyone.

L
Linia

Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t express my gratitudes enough to LA Banquets Glenoaks Ballroom staff especially Haik for going above and beyond our expectation and making our day even more spectacular! Very happy with their ... Read more service.