L&B Events

Queens Village, NY · View map · Visit website

About L&B Events

L&B Events is an experienced wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Queens Village, New York, area. This planner has more than 15 years of experience making couples’ dreams come true on their wedding day. The team at L&B Events works on other events as well, such as bridal showers, engagement parties, and bachelor and bachelorette parties.

This company helps couples plan every part of their wedding, including the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The four planners on the team with L&B Events have experience specifically in planning cultural and religious weddings for couples. They offer full and partial planning for a wedding or event. This means that couples can hand over the reins on the wedding or work closely with the team on the especially overwhelming or confusing parts of the wedding planning process. This wedding planner helps couples with:

• Budget analysis

16 L&B Events Reviews

R
Reashma

Married on 05/25/2019

The best day-of coordinators!

Wedding planning is stressful in itself, but when your guest list is 480+ people, you need wedding coordinators who have the experience and skill to pull it off. Betsy, Lisa and Melini went above and ... Read more beyond for us. Nothing was too much to ask. I had a very clear vision of how I wanted the decor to look at the church and Lisa took the time to figure out what I wanted and made it happen. I knew my bridal party would be starving after the ceremony and Betsy went out of her way to pick up McDonald's for everyone to eat on the party bus. When my mother forgot my reception jewelry at the hotel and was in hysterics, Betsy and Lisa calmed my mom down and went to retrieve the jewelry without anyone even noticing that there was a problem. Melini was always there when I needed her, either to get me some food or a drink. But what I liked best about these girls was that they were down to earth, easy to work with and treated all my family members with the utmost respect. And they were fun! On your wedding day, you want to be surrounded by people who are committed to ensuring that you, your spouse and your guests are having a good time and that everything is going as smoothly as possible and these guys truly delivered. Thank you Betsy, Lisa and Melini!

A
Ann

Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional wedding planner! Already recommended to so many people!

These are the best wedding planners you can find! They are responsible and so easy to work with! I wasn’t able to get doves for my dove release in time so they coordinated a grand exit with bubbles ... Read more with a day’s notice (and for 400 people, mind you). Probably our most important vendor- I didn’t have to worry about anything! They are worth every penny and will make sure you have the best day of your life! Not to mention they say yes to everything and always try to make your dreams a reality! Love them and give them my highest recommendation. You will not regret!

Joseph
Joseph Curichiyil

Married on 04/28/2019

L & B is the Best !!

They are the BEST! I spoke to many wedding coordinators and L&B knocked them all out by their professionalism, pricing, communication and amazing energy level. I loved that we did site visits because ... Read more because it helps me explain what I envisioned as a bride. I am so thankful for Lisa answering my question at all times. We had an incredible team for the day before & day of ( Lisa, Rachel, Betsy, Melanie, Reena) . All of my hair & makeup team , bridal party and guest took out the time to tell me how organized the wedding coordinators were. Its just so good to know, one the best day of your life is complimented in every and anyway. Thank you L&B for EVERRYTHINGG !!