L.Baker Cake Designs

Granite Falls, NC · View map

About L.Baker Cake Designs

Located in Granite Falls, NC, I offer creative designs for your wedding cake, shower cake, and groom's cake. I want you to get what you want! At your consultation, we discuss your ideas! Then, together we create a cake that is you! Together, we make your moment a wonderful memory!!! I offer free tastings at your consultation. Feel free to bring ideas, moms, & your significant other! I offer delivery, local free, outside Hickory/Lenoir area quoted. We have tiered cakes, round, square, sheet cakes, multi-shaped, fountains, buttercreme, fondant, kitchen cakes... and any other request. If I haven't used it before, I will be upfront and honest! I give each cake everything. I want your day to be what you've always dreamed of. I remember my wedding day and how important each detail was to me! If it's not listed anywhere in my information, please feel free to ask about it! I will make most anything you request. I love a challenge and all ideas are welcomed! I want your cake to be uniquely yours!!!

3 Reviews for L.Baker Cake Designs

3 L.Baker Cake Designs Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 03/17/2012

She is AMAZING! My guests could not stop talking about how yummy my wedding cake was. This is a newly started baking business and she works from her home. She is TOTALLY reasonable on prices and so ... Read more willing to go the extra mile. She truly enjoys what she is doing and cannot wait to experiment with making a cake. I would recommend her any day, even for just general services!

H
Heidi

Married on 07/30/2011

LOOOOOOVED my wedding cake and Lynn was AMAZING! Such an awesome person to work with. I will never eat another walmart cake again! :) Read more LOOOOOOVED my wedding cake and Lynn was AMAZING! such an awesome person to work with. I will never eat another walmart cake again!!! :)

S
Sarah

Married on 06/29/2013

Our cake was the talk of the town! Everyone loved our the two choices of cake -lemon and vanilla- and adored the homemade buttercream icing! It was gorgeous! Lynn was a joy to work with and even ... Read more delivered our cake all the way to Blowing Rock! We adored her... And the cake! Looking forward to sharing our top layer on our one year anniversary! :)

L.Baker Cake Designs FAQ