L E Crawford Photography

Franklin, NC · View map

About L E Crawford Photography

We move in photojournalistic, soft posed, and traditional (as requested). We spend as much time, or really more, than we do at the event in post production to make your images pop with excitement from the day. We are spontaneous as much as possible during the event so we can capture those moments that only we can see. We are passionate about our work and we have over 15 years experience as a lead wedding photographer. Please review our work and we hope we match exactly what you are looking for. Our prices are very reasonable but don't let your mind think that we are reasonable photographers. We will take you as close to the edge as you want. Call or email us today so we can get you booked and save your date.

We photograph weddings in Western North Carolina including Asheville, Highlands, Murphy, and in between; also North Georgia from Atlanta to Clayton; we also travel anywhere in the US and beyond.

You will have as much fun viewing our work as you did when it happened. Well, not really. But it will come very close!!

4 Reviews for L E Crawford Photography

4 L E Crawford Photography Reviews

C
Carissa

Married on 05/01/2010

We had a great time working with Lawrence. He made as laugh the entire time and he worked with us. We recieved beautiful photos and I loved ever minute of it. I will be using him in the future. Read more We had a great time working with Lawrence. He made as laugh the entire time and he worked with us. We recieved beautiful photos and I loved ever minute of it. I will be using him in the future.

F
Marcia

Married on 02/20/2010

Crawford Photography was very professional in taking my daughter's wedding photos. He was always accessible for any questions we had, both before and after the wedding. The wedding photos were ... Read more available quite quickly, too. I would highly recomment Mr. Crawford for any photography services you might need. He also referred us to an excellent videographer.

W
Kelli

Married on 09/18/2004

I interviewed about 15 Tallahassee area photographers for my wedding. I was on a tight budget but wanted to have photos that were of good quality that would last a lifetime. When my fiance and I ... Read more interviewed with Mr. Crawford, he was the first person that seemed "real" with us. He was very professional, but also laid back and had fun with us at the same time. Our entire wedding party enjoyed him and we love our photos! The price we paid was very fair and affordable. We've since used him for maternity photos and a recent family sitting with our 2 year old son. We will continue to use Crawford Photography for all of our family photos.