L-egant Chair Covers

North Tonawanda, NY · View map

About L-egant Chair Covers

L-Egant Chair Covers, LLC is a full service chair cover company that strives to serve and deliver the highest standards and demands that everyone looks for when planning their special event. Whether you’re planning a wedding reception, corporate event, or any other type of event, we will provide the personal touch that you deserve.

Our mission is to provide you with top quality chair covers, the best customer service combined with the “Guarantee" lowest price in Buffalo, NY.

28 Reviews for L-egant Chair Covers

28 L-egant Chair Covers Reviews

E
Emily Sarzyniak

Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect little additions

Gina was wonderful to work with and helped add little touches that made our event extra special! Read more Gina was wonderful to work with and helped add little touches that made our event extra special!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/26/2018

Gina was amazing. The room looked gorgeous. I was so impressed with the sweetheart table skirting and back drop. The chair covers and chargers on the table made the room look great. The up lighting ... Read more was a great touch to the room as well. I would highly recommend Gina.

T
Taylor

Married on 05/12/2018

Gina, Gina, Gina! YOU ARE THE WOMAN! Words can not express how grateful I am to have been able to have you as a part of my special day. She is so friendly, professional and she does such an amazing ... Read more amazing job. This wedding experience has been so much work but now that it's over I am so sad that I won't be in touch with all the wonderful people like Gina who deserve nothing but success.