L&H Couture

Doylestown, PA · View map · Visit website

About L&H Couture

L&H Couture is a chic bridal boutique in Doylestown, Pennsylvania that opened in 2016. The salon offers exclusive gowns that aren’t easily found in other shops, as their gowns are created using trendsetting designs from across the globe. The intimate setting of the boutique requires that all customers make an appointment in advance.

L&H Couture carries beautiful wedding dresses as well as gowns for the mothers of the couple. They receive new inventory weekly to ensure they are always up-to-date on the hottest trends. Once you find your dream dress, you will be able to have your alterations done right in the salon for your convenience. Depending on the gown, the average turnaround time is anywhere from six to eleven months. L&H Couture offers the following items:

• Bridal belts

J
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 11/03/2018

This boutique was recommended to me by a friend. There was a great selection of dresses and the privacy of a personal appointment. We were not rushed as we tried on multiple dresses. The consultant ... Read more knew what she was doing when she put me in a dress that I originally said no to... it was my perfect dress! Who knew? Well, my great consultant did!

C
courtney

Married on 05/17/2019

Although I did not buy my dress here, my experience was great. This was my first time trying on dresses and Krystyne and the rest of the staff were so helpful and easy to work with. They made me feel ... Read more comfortable and were very knowledgeable about all the gowns I tried on. I would highly recommend giving them a visit!

C
Christine

Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing dresses and great experience I had a wonderful experience at L&H Couture. Krystyne listened to my vision and helped me pick out dresses that perfectly reflected what I was looking for. Ended ... Read more Ended up that the very first dress I tried on was the one for me. I kept going back to it after each subsequent dress that Krystyne had picked out for me to try on. L&H Couture has a fantastic selection of dresses and a warm and friendly atmosphere. Can highly recommend them if you are looking for the dress of your dreams.