L&M Detailed Events

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About L&M Detailed Events

L&M Detailed Events Ltd. Co. is a wedding planning company in Louisville, Kentucky, that will help you create a fantastic setting to celebrate your special occasion. As their client, your needs as a couple will come first while Lorrie Hanners and Melissa Anderson (the team at L&M) work to transform your dreams and visions into a reality.

Lorrie and Melissa are the only two planners at L&M Detailed Events Ltd. Co. and are able to assist with planning for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They can do day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning, as well as budget analysis, event design, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. Lorrie and Melissa are happy to help couples who are having a civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, or religious ceremony.

55 Reviews for L&M Detailed Events

55 L&M Detailed Events Reviews

L
Featured
Les

Married on 05/24/2015

I am in the catering business ( Naiman's Catering ), and have come into contact with many coordinators through my 30 plus years in business. Lorrie and Melissa were the most thorough, friendly and by ... Read more far the best, I have ever been associated with . With my company catering the reception, Lorrie and Melissa made it possible for me ,the father of the bride, to totally enjoy every minute of my daught's special day . Whether it be coordinating everything with my staff, the photographers ,DJ , etc. ,every facit of the reception was perfectly executed . Both young ladies were extremely attentive , friendly and most importantly carried out every detail perfectly . I will only refer my future brides and clients to L and M Detailed events from now on ,and if you want no worries, any future brides should do the same

Amy
Amy Bolline

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision Ever!!

Hiring Lorrie was hands down the best decision we made when it come to planning our wedding. We were planning the wedding from Texas and we leaned heavily on Lorrie throughout the entire process. From ... Read more From helping us pick vendors, to putting together welcome boxes for our guests and even helping me pick a gift for my groom and having her mom make it for me, Lorrie can do it all! And she does it all with a smile on her face and with a warmth and genuineness that can only be matched by her sweet partner, Melissa! Lorrie coordinated an entire weekend for us so we could visit multiple vendors and not have to make several trips from Texas while planning. She made the entire process low stress, enjoyable and fun! Lorrie and Melissa genuinely want to give you exactly what you are looking for on your special day and they will go out of there way to make it happen for you! I can’t say enough nice things about these ladies. I truly miss talking to Lorrie every day and I am so grateful to have found her and Melissa! And let me just tell you about Melissa!! Lorrie was our main planner but Melissa helped a TON on the day of and decorated our reception/dinner space EXACTLY how I envisioned it!! It could not have been more perfect! These ladies are professional, prompt, friendly, and fun! You cannot go wrong hiring them and I highly recommend them to help you with your special day!

E
Erica

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Coordinators Ever!

Melissa and Lorrie are beyond compare! Because of them, we were able to enjoy our daughter and new son-in-law's recent outdoor wedding at Locust Grove. They respected their wishes and provided ... Read more recommendations and guidance where needed. They fulfilled every single promise to us and more. Their energy and expertise were endless before the wedding and especially on the wedding day. I cannot even begin to recommend them as deeply and strongly as they deserve!