L&M's Sensational Soiree

Bensalem, PA · View map

About L&M's Sensational Soiree

Melanie Scott Events is a professional wedding & event planning company offering superior service with a personal touch.

We offer a full range of customized wedding and event services, Consulting, full service, officiating,

decorating and photo booth packages just to name a few. Our goal is to make each event a truly memorable celebration.

?

We have over ten years experience and couldn't imagine doing anything else. I started as a cake decorator and later went back to school for floral design and photography. My desire is to create for you the most unforgettable event.

4 Reviews for L&M's Sensational Soiree

4 L&M's Sensational Soiree Reviews

T
Tom

Married on 08/30/2008

To all, This is our Third time using the services of L&M's Sensational Soiree. We have had L&M make use so far 4 cakes. We hear it all the time at our events "Who made the Cake" & “This Cake is ... Read more Delicious”. The also rave about the design of the cakes. At Saturdays event I noticed people going back for 2nd and 3rd's....and I even heard emm, This is so Good! I highly rececommand that you use L&M Sensational Soiree We will being ordering Cakes from L&M in the future. Thank you, Tom

C
chrissy

Married on 05/03/2008

Melanie is FABULOUS... She helped me plan my entire wedding! Melanie is very organized and kept me on track with evertyhing. I'm so happy with the turn out of my day. Melanie decorated the hall, made ... Read more the cup cake tree and more. The entire day was amazing because of Melanie's great work, it was more than i ever dreamed of! One final thing, if you don't hire Melanie for any event, you'd be crazy!!!!!!!!!!

K
Kayleigh

Married on 12/31/2007

Melanie was always just a phone call or e-mail away. I felt like her only customer, though I knew that she was booked every weekend and some weekdays as well. She was such a pleasure to work with that ... Read more that I recommend her to everyone I meet and would use her again in a heartbeat!