L. Sanborn Photography

Gilford, NH · View map · Visit website

About L. Sanborn Photography

L. Sanborn Photography is a company located in Gilford, New Hampshire. Specializing in weddings, elopements, engagements and other milestone events, the company uses traditional photographic styles to ensure every emotional and candid moment is captured and no small detail is overlooked. Lauren Sanborn is the company’s owner and main operator. Passionate about her job, Lauren works closely with every couple, making them feel at ease and confident that she will capture their desired images.

L. Sanborn Photography provides an array of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit the couple’s special day and specific requirements. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, engagement session or boudoir session, digital files, and the ability to work additional hours. Other photographic services available include wedding portraits, multiple-location sessions, trash-the-dress sessions, second photographer, and destination wedding services. Additionally, the company also offers every couple a variety of photographic items to remember their day by. These include the following:

• Albums

Featured
Sara

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful wedding photos

Lauren's work is beautiful! She is great to work with and was efficient with getting exactly what we wanted. I am so happy with how the photos came out, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Read more Lauren's work is beautiful! She is great to work with and was efficient with getting exactly what we wanted. I am so happy with how the photos came out, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

M
Macy

Getting married on 10/22/2022

Super Willing

She was willing to do anything and go anywhere we had planned on our special day. The results were absolutely gorgeous and I am super obsessed with the way they came out. Read more She was willing to do anything and go anywhere we had planned on our special day. The results were absolutely gorgeous and I am super obsessed with the way they came out.

S
Shawna

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Lauren is amazing! All of her pictures are flawless. I have only got 1 sneak peek picture back so far but I've been watching her work for years. I cant wait to see the rest! Read more Lauren is amazing!! All of her pictures are flawless. I have only got 1 sneak peek picture back so far but I've been watching her work for years. I cant wait to see the rest!!!