L3 Studio's Photography

Allison
Allison

Married on 07/13/2019

Stop looking and hire l3 studios right now

Lucas is AMAZING. I started searching for a wedding photographer at a bridal show and I wasn't able to find any that weren't way too cheesy or just not well done. Then I saw L3 Studios display and ... Read more knew automatically that I NEEDED him for my wedding. Lucas shot our engagement photos a few months ago and I am still obsessed with them. He is so accommodating and makes you feel comfortable from the first minute you meet with him. It was a thunderstorm the day we scheduled our outdoor shoot and Lucas couldn't have been more helpful and understanding when we had to find a last minute substitute location. My wedding is this July (2019) and I have no anxiety whatsoever that my photos will be perfect. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do what Lucas can do. I cannot recommend him enough. He makes sure you are the #1 priority at all times. I am beyond excited to see how my wedding photos come out, but in the meantime I will continue to obsess over my amazing engagement photos. If you are looking for your photographer, please look no further!!

Alison
Alison

Married on 10/13/2018

Hire him. You won't be disappointed.

I cannot say enough good things about Lucas. When we met him at a bridal show, we were incredibly impressed with his talent, and were even more thrilled that he knew our ceremony site location like ... Read more the back of his hand (Letchworth State Park). We made the dumb decision to wait until the end of the bridal show to approach him to hire him, but he had understandably booked our wedding date. We made the decision right then and there to change our wedding date so we could have him as our photographer. Call it serendipity or whatever you want to, but after that meeting and seeing our beautiful engagement photos (in which we looked fantastic in 90 degree heat on what was supposed to be a nice, cool fall day given the calendar date), there were two things that my husband and I had zero doubts about - marrying each other, and changing our date to get to work with Lucas. He is so incredibly fun to work with and you get simply amazing results. He listens to what you want and even though he gives little instruction, you get these incredible moments. I cried when we got our photos back, because what he captured was he captured every perfect moment from the whole day. I included the most incredible shot from our portfolio, which is absolutely breathtaking. Even my guests were impressed by him and his ability to blend in, and kept commenting on how great he was. Just go and hire him already - Lucas is perfect for your big day too.

C
Catherine

Married on 09/08/2018

HIRE HIM. HIRE HIM. HIRE HIM.... We cannot say enough great things about Lucas. He was phenomenalllll to work with. We first saw Luke at a wedding vendor event in Buffalo and we were immediately drawn ... Read more drawn into his work. His pictures are not just due to quality camera and gear; he has an artistic eye and he captures both great/fun candid shots as well as heart felt candid and posed shots. We were impressed by the albums he puts together as well. Leading up to the day, Luke and his wife were awesome with speedy and efficient correspondence, making sure we were checking in every now and again to make sure we were all on the same page, making sure we got all the specific shots we wanted. And not to mention - Luke was very fun to work with, easy going, and we never felt awkward working with him. I will 100% refer anyone who asks me for a photography recommendation to seek him immediately. We even got some of our photos back 1 week after the date! Amazing.... Thank you, Luke! (NOTE: I wish I could upload our best photos here, but I'm limited by megabyte restrictions...)