La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat

Punta Cana, DO · View map

About La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat

La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat is a wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic that offers a fun and romantic location for your event. With a private beach and beautiful Caribbean scenery, this setting is perfect for an exclusive wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
La Barcaza Boat has an upper deck area with a spacious terrace as well as a lower deck that has more of a party atmosphere, accommodating up to 100 people. You can have a secluded beach ceremony in the elegantly decorated white wedding gazebo on the shores with panoramic views of the deep blue sky. You can also have a ceremony on the wedding boat and yacht, which will be conducted by a justice of the peace if needed. The gorgeous boat also provides a fun location for a reception, and the beaches in Punta Cana create an intimate setting where you can host your very own private celebration.

The professional team at La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat have tons of experience and offer packages based on your choice of a legal or symbolic wedding celebration. Their event coordinators will give you valuable advice and make your wedding completely custom tailored to suit you. They provide DJ and planning options that will take the stress out of coordinating your destination wedding. The following services are provided:

• Judge or person who performs ceremony
  • Music system and microphone during ceremony and/or reception
  • Decorated table for signing
  • Bride’s bouquet
  • Men’s boutonniere
  • Chairs with white covers and white ties
  • Linens and centerpieces
  • Dominican trio band for live music
  • In-house DJ
  • Wedding cake vendor recommendations
  • Translation and legalization of documents at Dominican Consulate

Cuisine
This venue gives you the choice of five different menu options: the Dominican Shack, the Tropical Shack, Grill, Fisherman Grill and VIP Premium Package. Bar options include the National Open Bar and International Open Bar. Couples may choose from the following food selections:

• Canapes
  • Variety of sauces and tropical fruits
  • Desserts
  • Side dishes
  • Chicken, beef, fish and grilled veggie entrees
  • Variety of cocktails

B
Brooke

Married on 06/13/2019

Perfect wedding day

La Barcaza made the biggest day of my life, the best day of my life. It was the best decision I have ever made. With all of the negative stories about the Dominican right now, I was a little on edge ... Read more to proceed with the wedding there.... but I am so glad I didn’t change my plans. The wedding coordinator and planning: Planning was fun. The wedding coordinator gives you a catalog-type download via email to review all of the options. There’s a beautiful selection for any style you’re going for. All you have to do is choose your decor and the wedding coordinator takes it from there and sends you back a quote. I never felt bad about asking questions, as they were so helpful and made sure this day was about us and everything we wanted. The wedding coordinator....... where do I begin? So Brigi is the wedding coordinator and she is brilliant at what she does. She is so kind and listens to everything you want/need. I’ve talked with her for over a year now for planning, and she is so responsive and helpful. When I met with Brigi after arriving to Punta Cana, she recited everything I selected to me perfect. So clearly she knows what she’s doing and really develops that relationship with the bride and groom for the wedding. She helped put my groomsmen and father of the brides boutonnières on and had everything that I brought personally too (cake topper, name cards, fans, etc.) together beautifully. Little things she did like let me borrow her book so I can make sure speech papers didn’t fly away as they were being spoken... she literally tended to my every want/need. The boat staff and bartenders: Boy, do they know how to throw a party. I seriously had the time of my life with them and so did my entire wedding party/guests. They partied with us! The bartenders had a speciality drink and plenty of mamajuana. The DJ and one of the boat members noticed the party was dying down a little bit.... so they both planned this awesome, hysterical game for the couples to play. It made everyone laugh until we cried and got the party going again. My guests still won’t stop talking about how they aren’t sure they will be able to find another wedding to top this one. The food: Okay, the food is good. Its definitely enough to get you by for the night!! Everyone was satisfied and there were no complaints! The DJ: We had Deejay Makuto. He was also the bomb!! He loved my playlist that I brought and also incorporated his songs that went so well with my playlist. When I wanted to download songs too, he was quick to hop on that and got them to download in time for it to come up next. He was amazing, if you can... get him!! He would pull me aside and make sure what he was doing is what I wanted. He didn’t want certain things to be long and dragged out..... so he would make sure it is what i wanted which was SO helpful. I loved him and actually wish I could use him back here in the states for a DJ! Overall experience: THE BEST. If I could give any advice it’s to not pay too much attention to all of the negativity in the Dominican right now. Still go. Be cautious of your surroundings and what you consume. I wouldn’t have changed my trip, my wedding, my days there for anything! 💕💕 Thank you La Barcaza and Brigi for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

A
Amy Peachey

Married on 05/04/2019

Very professional and attentive to personal needs.

Planning from the USA was easy with Brigi! Read more Planning from the USA was easy with Brigi!

Banfi
Banfi Renata

Married on 03/12/2019

La Barcaza

Sziasztok! Csak ajánlani tudom a La Barcazát! Fantasztikus hajó, kitünő személyzettel, kíváló ételekkel, italokkal, illedelmes kiszolgálással, és nem utolsó sorban egy csodálatos környezetben a karib ... Read more karib tengeren! Köszönjük La Barcaza a hibátlan, profi esküvői szervezést amit nekünk nyújtottatok! Életünk legszebb napja volt! 😍