La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat

La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat is a wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic that offers a fun and romantic location for your event. With a private beach and beautiful Caribbean scenery, this setting is perfect for an exclusive wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
La Barcaza Boat has an upper deck area with a spacious terrace as well as a lower deck that has more of a party atmosphere, accommodating up to 100 people. You can have a secluded beach ceremony in the elegantly decorated white wedding gazebo on the shores with panoramic views of the deep blue sky. You can also have a ceremony on the wedding boat and yacht, which will be conducted by a justice of the peace if needed. The gorgeous boat also provides a fun location for a reception, and the beaches in Punta Cana create an intimate setting where you can host your very own private celebration.

The professional team at La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat have tons of experience and offer packages based on your choice of a legal or symbolic wedding celebration. Their event coordinators will give you valuable advice and make your wedding completely custom tailored to suit you. They provide DJ and planning options that will take the stress out of coordinating your destination wedding. The following services are provided:

• Judge or person who performs ceremony
  • Music system and microphone during ceremony and/or reception
  • Decorated table for signing
  • Bride’s bouquet
  • Men’s boutonniere
  • Chairs with white covers and white ties
  • Linens and centerpieces
  • Dominican trio band for live music
  • In-house DJ
  • Wedding cake vendor recommendations
  • Translation and legalization of documents at Dominican Consulate

Cuisine
This venue gives you the choice of five different menu options: the Dominican Shack, the Tropical Shack, Grill, Fisherman Grill and VIP Premium Package. Bar options include the National Open Bar and International Open Bar. Couples may choose from the following food selections:

• Canapes
  • Variety of sauces and tropical fruits
  • Desserts
  • Side dishes
  • Chicken, beef, fish and grilled veggie entrees
  • Variety of cocktails

168 La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat Reviews

Featured
User4103555

2+ years ago

We used La Barcaza for our farewell after party the day after our wedding. This excursion was beyond incredible! I figured it would be kind of laid back, just sailing around but the ride home was a ... Read more full blown party. OMG we had a BLAST!!! Jorge was so awesome, the whole staff was. Jorge got my party dancing and having a blast (along with the DJ who was great, I forget his name :( ). My guests are still talking about how much FUN they had on the excursion and they were so happy they decided to do it. Daniel was fantastic to work with as well, professional and always very quick to reply. The bartenders were super happy and friendly, it was just one giant party. The food was excellent, the boat was pristine and with a private charter for just 20 people minimum, I felt like we were Kardashians or something lol. The spots they took us to were straight out of a calendar. I couldn't even believe it was real. It was so much more than I expected and I would do it again in a heartbeat. There is NO better way to wind down after a wedding than to be on this boat. To top it off, at the very end they played a song that mean SO MUCH to me. I don't know how they knew, but it was the last song they played and it was my best friend's favorite song (she passed away my senior year in high school). It was incredible what they did. I don't know if they connected with my wedding DJ or what but wow- I was blown away. This excursion, this boat and this team blew away my expectations. I keep recommending them to every bride on FB looking for an excursion. You will not be sorry! I can't wait to come back!!

A
Amy Peachey

Married on 05/04/2019

Very professional and attentive to personal needs.

Planning from the USA was easy with Brigi! Read more Planning from the USA was easy with Brigi!

Banfi
Banfi Renata

Married on 03/12/2019

La Barcaza

Sziasztok! Csak ajánlani tudom a La Barcazát! Fantasztikus hajó, kitünő személyzettel, kíváló ételekkel, italokkal, illedelmes kiszolgálással, és nem utolsó sorban egy csodálatos környezetben a karib ... Read more karib tengeren! Köszönjük La Barcaza a hibátlan, profi esküvői szervezést amit nekünk nyújtottatok! Életünk legszebb napja volt! 😍