La Bella Vista

Waterbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About La Bella Vista

La Bella Vista is an upscale destination, full-service wedding venue located in the quiet rolling hills in Waterbury, Connecticut. This unique venue is situated on the quaint private grounds of Pontelandolfo Community Club offering scenic views across 70 landscaped acres. The high, dramatic ceilings, marble flooring, and tastefully-appointed ballroom and related public spaces combine old-world traditions with a modern twist; never going out of style.

Facilities and Capacities
Couples can accommodate up to 500 guests in the gorgeous and elegant grand ballrooms. Accented by crystal chandeliers, champagne colored Chiavari chairs and classic crown-molded columns that provide a clean, warm, timeless setting. The exclusive courtyard includes a 30-foot water feature backdrop, lush colorful seasonal landscaping, and a white pergola providing an ideal backdrop for a picture-perfect ceremony.

La Bella Vista is a full-service premier venue with its own Executive Chef and Culinary Team, Personal & Experienced Wedding Coordinator and Day-Of Maitre D' to make each wedding one-of-a-kind, as we only host one wedding at a time. Couples may bring in outside wedding vendors to include officiant, photographer, videographer, photo booth, florist, DJ or band. The venue offers additional services, such as:

• All-Inclusive wedding packages
  • Cake/Cupcake Service
  • Wireless Internet Access
  • Day-Of On-Site Ceremony & Reception Setup

Cuisine
Anthony D’Eila partnered with the Pontelandolfo Club as the sole on-site caterer. Couples can choose from delicious menus crafted from scratch recipes including hors d'oeuvres, cocktail reception, plated dinner, gourmet stations, tastings and dessert accompanied by professionally-trained servers. Couples also have the option to bring in outside, non-food related event vendors. Additional food and beverage items are included, such as:

• Barware/Glassware
  • Linens
  • China/Flatware
  • Chocolate Fountain

Other Facilities
The venue provides multiple facilities in addition to the ones listed above, like:

• Two Bridal Suites
  • Spacious Onsite Parking
  • Wheelchair Access
  • Two Outdoor Seasonal Pavilions for Rehearsal Dinners, Stags, Jack & Jills (excluding wedding receptions)

147 Reviews for La Bella Vista

147 La Bella Vista Reviews

A
Alyssa

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

Todd was amazing. He listened to everything that I wanted and more. My wife and I are a same sex couple and we found a fair number of venues that didn’t cater to that. La Bella Vista was AMAZING and ... Read more we felt it was our second family when planning! We both say to this day that we would get married again if Todd and Trish were there to help us! Trish was awesome the whole day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly and she made sure that we had nothing to worry about. Over all I am so incredibly happy with how everything turned out and would recommend Todd and Trish anytime.

Tishea
Tishea

Married on 08/11/2019

Beyond Amazing

The BEST venue there is out there! I need way more than 30 characters. Read more The BEST venue there is out there! I need way more than 30 characters.

S
Sabrina

Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

My perfect dream wedding I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you everyone especially trish and Todd. Read more My perfect dream wedding I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you everyone especially trish and Todd.