La Bella Vita Event Company

Marcus Hook, PA · View map · Visit website

About La Bella Vita Event Company

La Bella Vita Event Company is a professional wedding planning company based out of Media, Pennsylvania making happy couples’ wedding dreams come true throughout Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey and Northern Delaware. Their primary goal is to build a strong relationship with you, getting to know your vision and dislikes to create a flawless and unforgettable wedding day for you and your loved ones. La Bella Vita Event Company will become your partner in planning, designing, and executing so that your special day runs as smoothly as possible

La Bella Vita Event Company offers both day-of wedding coordination and partial wedding planning packages. Whichever service you choose, they will assist you in time allocation and budget planning to help you stay on top of your entire planning process. The comprehensive services offered are:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Photography Services

In addition to wedding and event planning, La Bella Vita Event Company specializes in wedding photography. Their vast experience combined with their photojournalistic approach results in beautiful photos to commemorate your special day. La Bella Vita Event Company offers both location and studio shooting options to match your vision. They offer a variety of photography services, including:

• Destination/travel

26 La Bella Vita Event Company Reviews

C
Carrie

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Lisa & Jen! Best Event Coordinators Ever!

Let me tell you how amazing Lisa and Jen are! They eased my every concern when it came to my wedding. They really know their stuff and they put together the wedding of my dreams. They were always ... Read more available and handled every task that I asked of them! When I tell you that I had the wedding of the century—it would not have happened so perfectly without these two ladies! From their emergency preparedness kit with anything you could need on the day of your wedding, to all of the phone calls/emails to vendors, I’m singing their praises. If you’re considering an event coordinator, hire them!

G
Grace

Married on 11/24/2018

Made life so much easier

We hired Lisa & Jen as day of coordinators to help alleviate some of the stres on the wedding day - and they certainly delivered. We worked with them a bit during the few weeks before the wedding and ... Read more and they consulted with us on timeline, general wedding & vendor etiquette, and helped us deliver a few decorations. On the day of, they worked with our venue and catering company to ensure decor and other set up was done beautifully, the timeline for the wedding was adhered to and everyone was where they needed to be. They also were go-to resources for my parents and bridesmaids for questions and minor emergencies! I wasn't originally planning to hire a day of coordinator, but after working with Lisa and Jen, I now think it was the best decision I made in the whole process. Would highly recommend them to anyone in the Philly area!

caitlin
caitlin

Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have done it without them!

HIRE LA BELLA VITA NOW! They truly let me have the most stress free wedding day of my life. They set-up my wedding just as I had envisioned and it was so beautiful. Lisa and Jen were so amazing and ... Read more gracious to work with and made me feel comfortable that they had it all under control- which they totally did. I would hire them again in a heart beat, without pause. I truly was so grateful to have their assistance day of and leading up to my big day.