La Belle Glam

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About La Belle Glam

Creating the BEST experience possible!

Congratulations on your engagement! La Belle Glam is an on-location full makeup & hair service. I make sure to pay very close attention to detail and I absolutely love getting to know my clients & brides! I arrive on location carrying a director's style chair, professional makeup light & a full kit so that we're prepared for whatever is thrown our way & to ensure you get the best experience possible! We also accommodate to weddings all over Tennessee. I try to only use cruelty-free brands and always cater to the look you're wanting! I specialize in a more natural look but if you want super glam we can do that too! If you're unsure what you want I will suggest some things that work with your personal style and wedding dress. I am also able to do some hairstyles myself but for the more intricate updo’s - the other hairstylists I work with are fabulous! You most definitely won't regret choosing La Belle Glam to be your big day glam squad!

About Kristina the Owner-

My love for all things beauty began at a young age being surrounded by a lot of makeup and hairspray. I grew up in the Cinderella Scholarship pageant program and took the title of Texas Cinderella Baby at the young age of 2 ½. In 2008 my passion was really provoked in my late teens during my cherished drill team days at John Horn High School in Mesquite, TX. I found a way to do my own makeup so well that many drill team friends would ask me to do their makeup too. Fast forward 4 years to 2012 when I finally found my calling and began applying makeup professionally; The beginning of La Belle Glam. I realized that I could really help a lot of girls and women. I started doing special occasion events and that progressed to weddings, photo shoots and red carpet events! I felI in LOVE with weddings and working with brides! I love making women look and feel beautiful in their own skin!

16 Reviews for La Belle Glam

16 La Belle Glam Reviews

C
Featured
Chelsy

Married on 10/05/2017

Kristina was seriously a life saver. I lost my original MUA a week before my bridals. Kristina was one of the people I texted to see if she could help me out with little notice. Not only was she the ... Read more first to text me back, she was so willing to help and took a ton of stress off my shoulders. She was able to get me in for my bridals and accommodate me and my bridal party the day of my wedding even though it required her to travel. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted and she made me beautiful! I cannot thank her enough for being a part of my big day!

R
Rachel Roszkowski

Married on 03/30/2019

Rachel’s Experience

Kristina was amazing! I had trouble with other artists responding to my inquiries but Kristina responded promptly to every message I sent her. She is very flexible with times and travel. She drove a ... Read more couple hours to Chattanooga for my wedding and trial appointment. I don’t usually wear makeup so didn’t really know for sure what I wanted. I showed her a couple pictures and she knew exactly what to do. I loved everything about my makeup and couldn’t stop looking in the mirror!! I highly recommend her!! She was the best :)

S
Shelbie

Married on 09/15/2018

Kristina did my hair and makeup for my bridal shoot and OMG. I almost cried all the makeup off when I looked in the mirror. Not only does she do an outstanding job at using her makeup techniques but I ... Read more actually learned A LOT of things during our session together. Her professionalism was AWESOME. Very flexible with meeting my needs with the location. I highly recommend her to all my friends and close family. She is simply the best. :) Thank you so much for making my Bridal Shoots a special day ahead of my big day Kristina!!!!