Ella Flora

Toledo, OH · View map

About Ella Flora

At Ella Flora, romantic, beautiful floral designs combine with superior customer service. Our team started out in 2012 as La Boutique Nostalgie. Over the years, we’ve honed our style and technique by serving countless pleased clients and studying with nationally renowned florists. Most members of our small but mighty team have worked in the events field for years and all have a creative eye. Ella Flora takes a limited number of clients per weekend so we can ensure that our clients feel as special on their big day as they deserve. All our designs are customized to our clients, making them as authentic and unique as possible. We primarily serve the Toledo area as well as south into Bowling Green, Findlay and Grand Rapids, east to Sandusky and Catawba Island and north to Detroit and Ann Arbor.

Ella Flora prides itself on offering the best customer service in the Toledo area. They provide free consulations, design meetings and venue visits as needed in addition to virtual communication. Ella Flora is also happy to deliver, set up, and clean up floral arrangements, which include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services

This company would love to do much more than provide couples with stunning floral designs.Ella Flora also offers to help with event design, including planning and venue selection. They offer day-of coordination services and will deliver, set up, and clean up lighting and decor items, including the following:

• Lanterns

59 Ella Flora Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 08/25/2018

Brigitta and her team are absolutely fabulous. From the time we first talked in February to my big day in August, Brigitta helped provide creative suggestions and answer any questions I had. When I ... Read more changed my accent color last minute, Brigitta was so flexible and quickly put together a new proposal. La Boutique Nostalgie goes above and beyond. Not only do they create beautiful floral centerpieces, but they also have other centerpiece/accent items you can rent. She added so much elegance to my reception with candles, suitcases, chalk signs and more. I highly recommend Brigitta and her team. Their work is stunning!

H
Hannah

Married on 08/18/2018

Brigitta and her team were the most amazing group to work with. From the first meeting I knew I had made the right decision in hiring La Boutique Nostalgie. Getting the proposal after the initial ... Read more meeting I could envision what my reception would look like and had goosebumps from how amazing it all sounded. She stayed with my floral budget and made my dream escort card table come to life! Everything that was discussed from emails to site visits was included in my big day and so well coordinated with my vendors! Brigitta and her team went above and beyond to make my day special. My husband and I cannot thank her and the team enough for making our day so beautiful! Highly recommend La Boutique Nostalgie to any bride!

Leslie
Leslie

Married on 07/28/2018

Brigitta has a way of taking what you envision in your head to reality! Her work is amazing and her and her staff are total pros! She helped me work out everything! We couldn't have asked for better ... Read more flowers and decor!