La Casa Grande Cigars

Bronx, New York · View map

About La Casa Grande Cigars

La Casa Grande Cigars is a premium cigar company based in Bronx, New York. Founded in 1997, the company started as a small cigar booth in the world-famous Arthur Avenue Retail Market. Today, they are a beautiful boutique factory that offers the finest assortment of premium cigars. Treat yourself and your guests to a pleasant surprise on your wedding day!

La Casa Grande Cigars has a variety of cigar options for your special day. They offer six package for your wedding: Classic, Classic Plus, Premium, Premium Plus, Premiere and Platinum. Each package features a cigar roller dressed in a tuxedo or Cuban-attire, an assistant and cigar cutters. Packages vary based on the number of cigars. Some of their most popular cigars include:

• El diablo rosa

6 La Casa Grande Cigars Reviews

teresa
Teresa

Married on 06/26/2018

I only got to experience our cigar roller briefly at our wedding because we were whisked away for pictures. My guest however have not stopped talking about what a wonderful experience they had seeing ... Read more cigars hand rolled. Even our guest who did not smoke took home a cigar to have. I will recommend LCGC to any of my family and friends who decide to have a cigar roller at their event. We are very pleased with the service.

S
Steffen

Married on 05/27/2018

Such an awesome experience. La Casa Grande brought professional rollers to our wedding and made every guest feel special. The cigars were wonderful and the roller was fun to watch. Would recommend to ... Read more anyone in the ti-state area.

K
Katherine

Married on 07/01/2017

We booked LCG Cigars for our wedding and they were a hit! Unfortunately, my fiancé and I were sooo busy with all the wedding things that we didn't get to stop by their table... However all of our ... Read more guest raved about them!!! They arrived on time and at the end of the night they stopped by our table to deliver some cigars to us as a gift. In addition prior to the wedding the were very professional as well, called us to confirm time or arrival and to confirm all of the details of our event. LCG Cigars I am saddened that we were unable to pass by but all of our guest loved you and posted many pictures of them smoking cigars. We are posting pictures that our guest took that day. I would recommend them to everybody!!!