La Casa Toscana

Fort Myers, Florida, FL · Visit website

About La Casa Toscana

After being a private family venue, La Casa Toscana is finally open to the public. This venue is beautifully nestled in the heart of Southwest Florida, surrounded by palms, beaches, and never-ending sunshine. La Casa Toscana is a private residence situated on 10 acres of pure Tuscan taste with the perfect mixture of Cypress, Sylvester Palms, and Columns galore. The venue offers both private bride and groom suites.

A word from the owners :

“It was a dream to see all three of our children get married on our property, a true honor and privilege. That after our son married in January, I said to myself, this can’t be it, this place is pure bliss we can’t just keep it to ourselves. So we decided to exclusively open it up to the public allowing brides from all over to find exactly what they are looking for. When my first child married, we searched high and low in our area for the perfect venue, we knew what we wanted but we were left unimpressed with the lack of options. Sure if you were looking for the perfect beach setting there were plenty of options but if you wanted something different the options were non-existent in our area. As I look back on this frustration I am compelled to offer brides something different, something classic, something Tuscan and timeless. Because this is our private home, we strive for excellence in all that we do and will make sure that is exactly what is provided.“

4 Reviews for La Casa Toscana

4 La Casa Toscana Reviews

B
Becky Thomas

Married on 03/07/2015

Perfect! Stunning! One of a kind!

La Casa Toscana is BREATHTAKING! The gorgeous private venue has the most beautiful garden to have an outdoor wedding! The gazebo stands as a perfect backdrop for a ceremony with gorgeous lake views! ... Read more Plus, eating dinner under the veranda's creates the perfect garden reception. And to end the night with dancing under the stars! This venue is one-of-a-kind in SWFL. Plus, the staff are so easy to work with. They are kind, very helpful! Mostly Becky Weddings does amazing work helping each bride feel heard and unique. Her timelines are detailed and her advice is priceless. This place and the people who run it are true gems! I would give this place 10 STARS!

N
Niza Westphalen

Married on 03/01/2015

La Casa Toscana is amazing!

I am beyond thankful to have been able to have such a beautiful setting for my wedding. I wanted to a classic, timeless, mediterranean venue and La Casa Toscana was that! They have incredible service ... Read more and genuinely cared about my wedding day! I am so thankful they have Mostly Becky as their coordinator because she saved the day on multiple occasions. I wish I could give La Casa Toscana & Mostly Becky 10 stars!!

N
Niza

Married on 03/01/2015

Exceptional, nothing like it!

Love the La Casa Toscana. There is nothing like it in SWFL. Exceptional service, and worth every penny. Read more Love the La Casa Toscana. There is nothing like it in SWFL. Exceptional service, and worth every penny.