La Cita Golf and Country Club

Titusville, FL · View map · Visit website

About La Cita Golf and Country Club

La Cita Golf and Country Club is a picturesque golf club wedding venue located in Titusville, Florida. The venue is ideal for a memorable multi-day celebration, with opportunities to golf or sit by the pool before meeting for a rehearsal dinner, followed by the ceremony and reception the next day. The team at La Cita Golf and Country Club work hard to ensure a dream wedding for all their couples.

Facilities and Capacity

La Cita Golf and Country Club can accommodate up to 200 people for a ceremony and reception. They have three event spaces available suitable for a reception, each featuring a grand chandelier and wall-to-wall windows. The room available for your celebration will be dependant on the size of your guest list. In addition to the three reception rooms, the venue offers a beautiful outdoor ceremony location. The venue also features a terrace which ideal for watching the sunset over the picturesque golf course. Spacious and private getting ready rooms are available for you and your wedding party, and the venue also features parking and is wheelchair accessible.

La Cita Golf and Country Club is a suitable venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as pre-wedding events such as engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. Their dedicated staff will assist you in creating a memorable day, personalized to your tastes so that the celebration is everything you have ever dreamed of. The full-service venue aims to make your day a stress-free one. Their on-site catering team will take care of the food, and they offer a full bar serving cocktails, liquor, wine, beer, and soft drinks. There are three levels of open bar packages available to suit different budgets, as well as a cash bar and tab option. Their wedding packages include setup and clean up, an event planner, getting ready rooms, access to WiFi, china, glassware, flatware, and barware, tables and chairs, and linens. Additional services available include:

• Servers and station attendants
  • Bartenders
  • Cake cutting
  • Chair covers
  • Ceremony chairs
  • Wedding arch
  • Dance floor

Cuisine

You can choose food from La Cita Golf and Country Club’s set menu, or work with their executive chef to create a customized menu for your event. The venue can cater to most dietary requirements and budgets, and offer a range of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and platters, plated meals and buffets, salads, and desserts.

3 Reviews for La Cita Golf and Country Club

3 La Cita Golf and Country Club Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda Martucci

Married on 02/09/2019

Carefree easy day

When I first walked into the venue I fell in love with the beautiful chandeliers and all the mirrors on the wall of the ballroom. I also really liked having the availability to have the wedding and ... Read more reception at the same venue. The staff helped me all along the way making it really easy to focus on the overall picture while they helped with the details. The day of Mother Nature couldn’t decide what she wanted to do and about an hour before the ceremony while I was getting ready in my bridal room the coordinator suggested we move the ceremony inside. Within 30 mins while people were starting to arrive, the staff moved the whole outside space inside and made it look magical. The guests raved about the food from the appetizer to the dinner (we did Italian.) The coordinator made sure my husband and I were served and that our glasses were never empty, plus reminded me to use the bathroom (very helpful.) We danced the night away and had an amazing time. We got married in Feb and the people are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I would definitely recommend them for any event.

Francesca
Francesca Mcgill

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Such a beautiful venue! The dining rooms are gorgeous with such elegant chandeliers! And the view outdoors was spectacular. Read more Such a beautiful venue! The dining rooms are gorgeous with such elegant chandeliers! And the view outdoors was spectacular.

R
Roselou

Married on 07/20/2019

La Cita Country Club

Very friendly! The entire team are considerate and loving! They were more of a family than just business transactions! I have been using them for all our family events and I have no regrets! Read more Very friendly! The entire team are considerate and loving! They were more of a family than just business transactions! I have been using them for all our family events and I have no regrets!

La Cita Golf and Country Club FAQ