La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

La Concha Resort is the place for destination weddings with tropical sunsets, sparkling Caribbean beaches, warm weather and relaxation. This luxury resort is located in the heart of Condado district in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The beachfront resort offers stunning venues, wedding services and sophisticated accommodations.

Sereno Pool is an infinity pool surrounded by palm trees. This outdoor area features oceanfront view, nearby restrooms, landscaping and a nature gazebo for ceremonies. A dance floor can be placed over the pool for additional space.

Sereno Sand is an outdoor venue for a casual beach wedding. It features oceanfront space, stunning views, nearby restrooms, space for a BBQ and lounge furniture.

Ocean Pool Terrace is a private outdoor terrace for ceremonies, cocktails and receptions. It features a white stone floor and ocean views. The Atrium is enclosed by a 10-story high greenhouse and is located on the fourth floor of the Suite Tower. It features elevator access, fountains, greenery, pergola and canopied outdoor terrace. The Atrium can accommodate 500 guests.

Salon Atlantiko is a loft-style setting that is oceanfront. It is a modern, versatile space that features a catering and pantry area, glass walls for uninterrupted views with outdoor lighting. This space sits at ocean level and provides a climate controlled space right on the beach.

Salon Indigo is located on its own private floor with access to an oceanfront terrace. It has a grand marble staircase that frames the entrance and glass walls for panoramic views of the ocean. It can accommodate up to 140 guests.

Salon Mirador & Terrace is a 12th floor rooftop room with an outdoor terrace. It features glass walls, a private terrace, and private restrooms in the indoor space. It can accommodate up to 80 guests.

Salon del Mar is accessible through a glass enclosed pathway suspended over flowing water, It is an ocean front space and perfect for intimate weddings for up to 50 guests. The space features a glass ceiling, full length exotic indoor water fountains with palms and greenery, glass wall and door that lead to a terrace and is located on the main level of the hotel.

Ballroom Las Nereidas has more than 5,000 square feet of space and features an outdoor space off the main indoor ballroom. It is located in the center of the hotel and features neutral decor, private restrooms, a winding staircase, chandeliers and pool views. It can accommodate more than 380 guests.

La Concha Resort can host your ceremony, reception, engagement party, showers, rehearsal dinner and other wedding events. Our event staff works closely with you to ensure your day flows effortlessly and you remain stress-free. We take care of all your needs and connect you with local vendors. We have several packages and offers available to make sure you get everything necessary to make your dream wedding come true.

Cuisine
The Destination Wedding Package includes indoor and outdoor rental space, five hors d'oeuvres, specialty welcome drink, champagne or sparkling wine for a toast, three course dinner with wine service and coffee service. We also offer several bar options. Some of the delicious menu items includes braised short ribs, pan seared sea bass, wild mushroom and goat cheese stuffed chicken breast and more. Our team makes sure each event is packed with unforgettable food and drink options to satisfy you and your guests.

148 Reviews for La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

148 La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort Reviews

Gisela
Featured
Gisela

Married on 03/23/2019

Sabal Statz Wedding

We just recently celebrated a wedding weekend at La Concha in Puerto Rico. The entire staff at La Concha was excellent, especially, Nidymar Boscana. They took care of every need we had and every event ... Read more we hosted at their hotel was perfect. We highly recommend La Concha for a destination wedding venue in Puerto Rico, your special event will be memorable and you will be so pleased with their entire staff. Thank You, La Concha, for taking such good care of us! Bravo, your team was a dream to work with! We truly appreciate it! The Sabal/Statz Families March 2019

J
John Luther

Getting married on 01/04/2020

The Perfect Venue

We’d looked at a variety of venues, but could not beat the location, amenities and hospitality of La Concha. The team was able to manage 3 weddings at the Resort with ease, and was very accommodating ... Read more when the weather was not so cooperative- we are grateful for everything they did to make our day so wonderful!

isis
isis

Married on 08/01/2019

better than i expected

First off I want to say that this experience was eye opening, but Nidymar Boscana was super helpful. We were having a destination wedding and the day was a whirlwind of emotions and beautiful memory ... Read more making. Everything was as it was supposed to be. My fiancé and I chose to do our ceremony at Sereno Pool and the reception at Salon Indigo. We also opted to cover the pool for the ceremony. Word to the wise, it is not a covering for the entire pool. This fact wasn't hidden from us but it also wasn't 100% clear that we only had an option of doing a T formation. I would have preferred the entire pool because the entire wedding party did not fit on the pool covering. There are however other choices and sites for the ceremony but we loved the view to the ocean. The food was great. I was a little nervous because at the food tasting you are only allowed to taste the soup, salad and a choice of 2 entrées. Nydimar was accommodating and allowed us to choose a 3rd entrée option because we were having a hard time narrowing it down. However, there is no tasting for hors d'oeuvres. I dealt with it and it turns out I had nothing to worry about because everything tasted delicious of course. I can't stress enough how Nydimar was so helpful with this whole process and she even dressed in our wedding colors! I'm not sure if it was a coincidence, but I thought it was awesome. Yalila the sales manager for the room blocks was very helpful as well in clarifying the ins and outs of the room blocks and suggesting how many rooms we wanted. One thing that I did not like was that the hotel has newly implemented a security measure that doesn't allow you to go to other floors if you aren't staying on that floor. While I understand and appreciate the safety, our guests were not able to visit each others rooms because they where on different floors. We immediately raised a concern as we obviously had friends and family that would want to visit each other and my mother-in-law has COPD and needed to be checked on from time to time. We were told that there was nothing they could do. We continued to ask and make suggestions ourselves but in the end they gave us "master key cards" that were supposed to work on every floor but they only gave us 4 and they only seemed to work sometimes. My guests were staying all week and I had 20 rooms booked! My suggestion would be to make master key cards available to the wedding guests at check in since the hotel has a list of who is on the room block before anyone even checks in. The hotel is clean, fun and the hotel staff as a whole is amazing. Bryan Ortiz a bellboy at the hotel was so helpful my fiancé and I found ourselves looking for him just to say hi. The lobby is often bustling with music and guests so if you don't feel like going anywhere you can certainly stay there and there is a club downstairs along with a breakfast eatery and a restaurant. The poolside service is also great and the bartenders are very attentive and professional. I am overjoyed that my husband and I chose La Concha Resort to have such a special event such as our wedding. Thank You Nydimar! It wouldn't have been a success without you!