La Di Da Beauty

Reno, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About La Di Da Beauty

La Di Da Beauty specializes in on-location bridal hair and makeup for weddings and events. The award-winning La Di Da Beauty teams are composed of beauty professionals dedicated to crafting unique wedding looks that highlight their clients’ natural beauty. From destination-wedding hair and makeup to on-set touch-ups for commercial photo shoots, their professional artists have a diverse and extensive portfolio of experience to meet all of your beauty needs.

Flexible to your needs, La Di Da Beauty offers comprehensive on-location bridal hair and makeup services to brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, and flower girls. Their diverse experience has shaped them into experts at communication, planning and true teamwork. Whether you’re a destination bride or home-town native, they will have you feeling at ease with your bridal beauty needs.

La Di Da Beauty offers a wide selection of hair and makeup packages to meet the needs of any budget. They offer standard hair and makeup applications and The Celebrity Bride package offers hours of touch-up service to ensure that your wedding look remains flawless throughout your special day. Hair and makeup consultations are also available and encouraged for brides, as their professional stylists will work with you to plan and design the ideal look for your facial shape and photography needs. La Di Da Beauty offers the following hair and makeup services to all brides and bridesmaids:

• Blowouts

H
Featured
Hayley

Married on 07/11/2015

Hi there! I am a luxury bridal gown designer, Hayley Paige, and I've worked with countless make-up professionals and glam squad teams over the past 10 years. I would give 5 stunning badges of sparkle ... Read more stars for this queen of beauty!!! Laura and her team made my entire weekend palate-perfection. She was accommodating on all special requests and went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel like she had my back....or face for that matter! She is a true artist and was open to collaborating with me on a multiple looks that were unique, special, and unforgettable. Not only was her attitude and attention to detail on the day-of festivities was spot on, but she was also extremely attentive to all my requests and professional needs leading up to the big weekend. My wedding required some major scheduling and she made it so incredibly easy to handle +10 bridesmaids and family friends during TWO separate rounds of make-up. If you want someone truly top notch that treats you like the princess you are, there is no one I would recommend other than LA di DA Beauty! If you need to see a little more proof of her skill set, you can go out and find the most recent copy of the Knot regional magazine because our wedding is feature on the cover, as well as inside the issue! Thus, LA di DA is #covergirl official! Her ability to deliver and elaborate on my aesthetic vision is something I appreciate and find extremely inspiring.

T
Trisha

Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Talented

I was fortunate enough to have such a dream team for hair and make-up on my big day! Bailey did my hair (and extensions! ) and I was so thrilled with the results! She and Gloria made me feel super ... Read more relaxed at my trial. Shana was amazing and made my bridesmaids happy with their hair on the big day, as well. Gloria did my make-up and I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. She is beyond talented. Hannah also worked on my bridesmaids’ make-up and they are blown away by her talent, as well! The entire team went above and beyond to listen to what we wanted and made us feel very comfortable. I couldn’t have asked for a better team. Kenzie also worked very well with my wedding planner from One Fine Day on all of the specifics prior. She was so detail-oriented and professional. My husband (he got hair services, as well!) and I couldn’t have been more confident in choosing La Di Da for our wedding. We are so happy that we did.

S
Shannon

Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding day hair and makeup is HUGE! I did my research before booking and I can honestly tell you... La Di Da is the very best! These women are absolutely amazing! From the run-though trials to the ... Read more wedding day ... they nailed it! So easy to work with and so professional. My lashes were natural looking, my makeup was flawless and my hair was full of volume just the way I like it. I really felt like I was shining inside and out on my special day. <3