La Di Da Beauty

Reno, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About La Di Da Beauty

La Di Da Beauty specializes in on-location bridal hair and makeup for weddings and events. The award-winning La Di Da Beauty teams are composed of beauty professionals dedicated to crafting unique wedding looks that highlight their clients’ natural beauty. From destination-wedding hair and makeup to on-set touch-ups for commercial photo shoots, their professional artists have a diverse and extensive portfolio of experience to meet all of your beauty needs.

Flexible to your needs, La Di Da Beauty offers comprehensive on-location bridal hair and makeup services to brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, and flower girls. Their diverse experience has shaped them into experts at communication, planning and true teamwork. Whether you’re a destination bride or home-town native, they will have you feeling at ease with your bridal beauty needs.

La Di Da Beauty offers a wide selection of hair and makeup packages to meet the needs of any budget. They offer standard hair and makeup applications and The Celebrity Bride package offers hours of touch-up service to ensure that your wedding look remains flawless throughout your special day. Hair and makeup consultations are also available and encouraged for brides, as their professional stylists will work with you to plan and design the ideal look for your facial shape and photography needs. La Di Da Beauty offers the following hair and makeup services to all brides and bridesmaids:

• Blowouts

H
Featured
Hayley

Married on 07/11/2015

Hi there! I am a luxury bridal gown designer, Hayley Paige, and I've worked with countless make-up professionals and glam squad teams over the past 10 years. I would give 5 stunning badges of sparkle ... Read more stars for this queen of beauty!!! Laura and her team made my entire weekend palate-perfection. She was accommodating on all special requests and went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel like she had my back....or face for that matter! She is a true artist and was open to collaborating with me on a multiple looks that were unique, special, and unforgettable. Not only was her attitude and attention to detail on the day-of festivities was spot on, but she was also extremely attentive to all my requests and professional needs leading up to the big weekend. My wedding required some major scheduling and she made it so incredibly easy to handle +10 bridesmaids and family friends during TWO separate rounds of make-up. If you want someone truly top notch that treats you like the princess you are, there is no one I would recommend other than LA di DA Beauty! If you need to see a little more proof of her skill set, you can go out and find the most recent copy of the Knot regional magazine because our wedding is feature on the cover, as well as inside the issue! Thus, LA di DA is #covergirl official! Her ability to deliver and elaborate on my aesthetic vision is something I appreciate and find extremely inspiring.

Caity
Caity Shreve

Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

We hired La Di Da for 9 women on the wedding morning and it was a great experience. They were communicative, easy to work with, and the work was excellent. Highly recommend. Read more We hired La Di Da for 9 women on the wedding morning and it was a great experience. They were communicative, easy to work with, and the work was excellent. Highly recommend.

Karlyn
Karlyn

Married on 06/22/2019

Laura and Bailey are awesome!

Laura did the makeup and Bailey did the hair at my wedding and I can't even begin to tell you how awesome they are! They are both very talented and professional and will make sure they captured ... Read more everything you are looking for before moving on to the next person. The bridal party, the moms and I were all very happy with how everything turned out. As the bride, I couldn't believe how amazing I looked. My hair and makeup lasted all day and I got a ton of compliments on it. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect duo for my perfect day. Thanks ladies! Tip: I highly recommend doing the hair/makeup trial. It made the big day easier having already discussed with them both what I was looking for/going for a test run.