LA EVENT DESIGN

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About LA EVENT DESIGN

Welcome to LA Event Design, a full service wedding planning & design production firm specializing in Wedding Planning/Coordination, Decor Lighting, Custom Drapery, Floral Design, Custom Linen & Chair Rentals.

From sophisticated or casual affairs to traditional or uniquely original events, we specialize in making your vision a reality.

LA Event Design is an event production and design firm with an understanding that an event is an experience that should last a lifetime in the hearts and minds of you and your guests.

We will create an experience that is an extension of your soul and brings to life the vision that lives in your mind.

27 Reviews for LA EVENT DESIGN

27 LA EVENT DESIGN Reviews

J
Jason

Married on 01/05/2014

Hovik! We love you! Thank you for making our night soooo special! Highly recommended! Read more Hovik!!!! We love you!!!! Thank you for making our night soooo special! Highly recommended!!!

M
Min

Married on 01/26/2013

Gorgeous decor and lighting. It turned out to be more than what we expected. All the hard work at the spot very professional, helpful and quality of service is excellent. Read more gorgeous decor and lighting. it turned out to be more than what we expected. all the hard work at the spot very professional, helpful and quality of service is excellent.

C
Carolina

Married on 08/11/2012

Thanks to LA Event Design I had my dream wedding come true. They've been really helpful and they put everything together as I expected. I loved their flexibility and their responsiveness. I would ... Read more recommend LA Event Design to anyone. Thanks again LA Event Design, you've honestly met all my expectations!