La Fleur Events

Myrtle Beach, SC · View map

About La Fleur Events

Here at La Fleur, we are believe in timeless charm, classic southern elegance, and that perfection is in the details. We offer all our clients individualized service that is tailored to fit their needs regardless of their budget or event size.

We are a full-service wedding and event planning + design firm and offer several different wedding planning pacakages such as full-planning, partail planning, day-of coordination and much more!

We proudly serve clients in the The Grand Strand, Midlands and Upstate of South Carolina, but additionally offer destination services, which provides you the flexibility to have the location of your dreams!

5 Reviews for La Fleur Events

5 La Fleur Events Reviews

M
Meredith Christopher

Married on 03/02/2019

La Fleur Made My Day Perfect!

Laura was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond in order to make sure that everything for our wedding was perfect. I was able to relinquish all duties over to her and know that my vision would ... Read more come to life. Without Laura, I don't know that I would have been able to enjoy our wedding day without any worries. I would highly recommend La Fleur Events to anyone getting married that wants a personalized experience without having to pay an arm and a leg.

L
Lauren

Married on 04/07/2018

Laura was beyond amazing! She was there for everything that was needed! She was there all day and helped with everything that she could! I couldn’t of imagined anyone more perfect to help me with one ... Read more of the most amazing days in my life!

Karina
Karina

Married on 10/07/2017

Laura did such an incredible job with not only coordinating the event but the day of the wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, she took big things off of my plate so that I did not have to ... Read more stress about it. She gave great vendor recommendations and made sure they had everything they needed for the wedding day to go by smoothly. The day of the wedding was so much fun and so beautiful because she took care of all the last minute details that I had not even thought of! I could not recommend Laura enough!