La Folia Chamber Ensemble

Valley Village, CA · View map

About La Folia Chamber Ensemble

La Folia Chamber Ensemble has performed for thousands of weddings in nearly every popular venue in the Los Angeles area. Providing ceremony and cocktail hour music is our specialty.

Jerry and Gail Acosta created La Folia Chamber Ensemble to play music for weddings. The joy we experience playing together has shaped the sound and feel of our music and we bring that joy to every performance.

La Folia is a classical music group made up of flute, violin, cello, and guitar. Our music includes what you'd normally expect from a classical group; but while we're quite comfortable playing Classical and Baroque masters, we reach out to the larger audience of listeners with contemporary music in the "unplugged classic style".

For more than twenty years we have been committed to artistry and to making our performance a memory you will cherish.

Contact Us now to book your next event!

818-761-5560 | Website | lafolia@earthlink.net

22 Reviews for La Folia Chamber Ensemble

22 La Folia Chamber Ensemble Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 09/10/2017

We hired Jerry to play classical guitar during our wedding ceremony. I unfortunately did not get the chance to meet Jerry on my wedding day; however, his professionalism was very apparent from the day ... Read more of booking to the day of our wedding. I asked if he could play a particular song that was not listed on his website, and he did so without hesitation. This really made our day special. On the day of the wedding, he set up and took down his equipment without any logistical issues. It went off without a hitch. La Foila Ensemble provides excellent service at an affordable rate. I'm grateful for Jerry sharing his talent!

J
Jeffrey

Event date: 01/17/2015

Jerry Acosta from La Folia Chamber Ensemble gave a stellar performance at my mother's birthday party. He's a talented musician who is adept at sensing pieces most fitting for an event--and he then ... Read more performs them beautifully. Jerry is also warm and personable. I highly recommend him and La Folia Chamber Ensemble.

MarkP
Mark

Event date: 12/14/2014

Jerry arrived super early and was ready to play 45 minutes before guest arrival. He is one of the finest (and passionate) classical guitarist in Southern California and it shows. We had guests sitting ... Read more and watching him play. His rate is extremely reasonable for his talent level and my aunt and uncle (who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary) were very pleased with his music. I was complimented on my choice of entertainment throughout the night!