La Galleria

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About La Galleria

La Galleria is a Buffalo wedding venue that boasts rustic charm in both indoor and outdoor settings. Rich greens, arched cathedral ceilings, brick inside, and gazebos outside make this venue an incredibly versatile site.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 400 guests across three event spaces and two patios. The Loft is an indoor space with a “rustic chic” look for trendy couples interested in a loft-style wedding. The room features wood, exposed brick, skylights, and large French doors for a grand entrance, and can host up to 250 guests. For smaller events, the Elmwood Room is similarly designed with century-old warehouse hemlock beams. Ceremonies can be taken outside to the tented courtyard and wishing well fountain, or host an intimate ceremony for 15-40 guests in the Fireside Dining Room.

Packages at La Galleria include event coordinators to work with couples from start to finish, as well as day-of coordinators to ensure that every wedding is perfect. In addition, all weddings include an experienced banquet coordinator, head chef, lead server, head bartender, wedding cake cutting service, and bridal card boxes, as well as the following items:

• Centerpieces
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents

Cuisine
Couples can choose between buffets, passed hors d'oeuvres, family style dining, or plated meals, with customized options available. For those with special dietary needs, this venue accommodates with advanced notice.

116 Reviews for La Galleria

116 La Galleria Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/20/2017

My wedding day was perfect thanks to Cherie and the staff at La Galleria! I grew up in WNY but currently live in Seattle so planning an out of town wedding can be a little stressful but Cherie was ... Read more wonderful every step of the way. She was flexible with our meetings and responded to emails promptly. They even were flexible with some of our special requests that included moving around some of their furniture. My husband and I had visited a lot of venues in the area before deciding on La Galleria. We ultimately chose to work with them because we felt like they were the only place that wasn’t trying to give us the least value for our money. One guy at another venue had the audacity to tell us “you’ll get what we serve you that day.” Thanks, but no thanks, buddy. We splurged on our wedding day and went for their Tuscan Dream Wedding Package. They did not disappoint. Everything from cocktail hour hor d’voures and booze, to our 5 course meal was top of the line. All my guests were impressed by the food and the service! The icing on the cake for me was how kind they were to us throughout the process. Never once did we feel like we were being nickel and dimed throughout the planning process. All our special requests were honored and any additional fees were fair based on our requests. Because our wedding was on a Friday and they didn’t have an event scheduled the day before, they were kind enough to give us access to the venue on Thursday. My family did all my flower arrangements and decorating for the event. They were there until 9pm on Friday. Not only did they never feel rushed or in the way, they also were treated very kindly and given wine to sip on and some snacks as they worked. It’s obvious that this place is family owned and still knows how to treat its customers with respect and kindness. Some of the “fancier” places in town don’t do that. Your wedding is nothing more than a business transaction for them. Thank you La Galleria!!!

M
Mandi

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Venue

I am absolutely obsessed with this venue! They did an absolutely amazing job renovating this place. Their staff is such a great help and trust them with making my wedding day perfect. Read more I am absolutely obsessed with this venue! They did an absolutely amazing job renovating this place. Their staff is such a great help and trust them with making my wedding day perfect.

Katherine
Katherine Gerard

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Simply amazing!

Everything about this vendor was perfection! They were very friendly, extremely responsive and overall made us feel like a family, not a client. The interior is gorgeous, the price is reasonable and ... Read more the staff is over-the-top helpful.