La Luna Images

St Thomas, VI · View map

About La Luna Images

Hi, my name is Megan Roberts, owner of La Luna Images.

I'm a wedding & portrait photographer and a wedding & travel videographer currently located in the US Virgin Islands.

I've been a photographer & videographer for many years, in many different places!

I love meeting new people and hearing their stories & then getting the opportunity to capture that story.

I also love capturing tiny moments and feelings into a photograph.

I believe the best moments are captured in-between the "shot", when you are being yourself.

My goal is to make you laugh, feel comfortable, and to capture a moment you can treasure forever.

Lets go capture some magic together.

3 Reviews for La Luna Images

3 La Luna Images Reviews

K
Kaden

Married on 08/09/2014

Megan made a video for our wedding and we loved it! She was personable and easy to work with. We were extremely impressed with how quickly she was able to create the final product and how its quality ... Read more exceeded our expectations. Looking back, it is the wedding reminder we cherish most. It is priceless to us.

B
Brooke

Married on 01/04/2014

I highly reccomend this amazing photographer! Her images came out beautiful, high quality, and kept her unique artistic style which we LOVED. When we had our engagements taken she made us feel ... Read more comfortable and at ease right away and really captured the feel of what we were going for. Then our wedding video---wow. It was even better than expected and really makes you feel like you are back at our wedding when you watch it. If you are looking for someone who is flexible, professional, easy to work with, and above all talented, look no further!

R
Reagan

Married on 12/28/2013

I highly recommend these services! When my husband and I had our engagement photos taken we felt instructed, but also listened too when it came to what we desired. We did not have to wait for months ... Read more for the photos to be edited and given to us, they were very timely and we did not have to contact the photographer multiple times. And they came out beautifully! We were more than happy. But my absolute favorite had to be our wedding video. My husband and I were so relaxed and enjoying each other on our big day, and she captured something amazing within that. Not only a celebration and family, but the pure joy and love and bliss between us in the little moments. We hardly realized at the time that what was felt just between us in those moments would be captured in film. I fall in love again every time I watch it, with my husband and the video!

La Luna Images FAQ