La Madrina

Athens, GR · View map

About La Madrina

La Madrina is a wedding and event planning business in Athens, Greece. Ioanna and her team of planners bring your dream wedding to life in a flawless day full of seamless events. They take care of every detail from beginning to end so you feel confident about your day and stress-free.

La Madrina can plan all your wedding events including your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, luncheons, engagement party, bachelor, and bachelorette parties and more. Their team guides you through the process of choosing vendors, creating timelines, managing RSVPs, creating layouts, booking accommodations and more so you feel up-to-date on your big day. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

5 La Madrina Reviews

K
KATERINA

Event date: 07/28/2018

Where professionalism and aesthetics meet excellence? Read more Where professionalism and aesthetics meet excellence??

A
Athina

Married on 09/02/2017

My dream wedding!!!

I was probably the most relaxed bride ever! After meeting with Ioanna and her team, I knew I would have everything I was dreaming of for my wedding! From our first meeting she understood my vision, ... Read more she was 100% in charge of every prepation and my special day exceeded all my expectations! Thank you all for making our wedding such an amazing experience!!!

G
Giouli Androutsopoulou

Married on 07/01/2016

Excellent Event Management and Quality services

I have worked with La Madrina for my son’s Christening and I have been more than just satisfied with their quality of services. The concept of the church decoration, the invitations, the catering ... Read more services were of the greatest standard and the level of organization and professionalism of their team has been remarkable. I would most definitely recommend them and can’t wait to work with them again on any future event!