La Mariee Haute Couture Bridal Boutique

Sarasota, FL · View map

About La Mariee Haute Couture Bridal Boutique

When you step into La Mariee Haute Couture Bridal Boutique your fantasies become reality, whether you dream of lavish designs or modern gowns with perfectly executed cuts, we will cater to your vision with passion, grace and impeccable service. La Mariee is a Couture Bridal boutique established to provide you with the ultimate in personal attention while showcasing the exquisite gowns and accesories from around the globe.

• Couture Bridal Gowns
• Shoes
• Jewelry
• Black Tie
• and much more

For an appointment please call
941-955-1600

La Mariée • 56 South Palm Ave. • Sarasota, Florida 34236 • 941-955-1600
info@lamariee.com

20 Reviews for La Mariee Haute Couture Bridal Boutique

20 La Mariee Haute Couture Bridal Boutique Reviews

A
alison

Married on 11/18/2016

My only advice is to give this vendor a try! I called ahead to make an appointment and when I arrived the lovely Qwynne was waiting for me. I told her what my interests in the gown were and after 4 ... Read more dresses I found "the one". She helped me select a veil as well. I cannot say enough good things about La Mariee as it is the epitome of the ideal bridal experience. Not only was the boutique beautiful and impeccably clean, but the sales rep I worked with was a doll. She was so attentive and listened to me. I could tell she was experienced and she was never pushy. I also did not feel rushed throughout the process. Often times when looking for a gown there is a decent amount of pressure to buy that day or to hurry up and decide; this was not the case at La Mariee. Once again, a special thank you to Qwynne for helping me find my dream dress, or as I like to say "better than pinterest" dress! I look forward to seeing the results of my custom veil. I'

J
JESSICA

Married on 12/05/2015

I do not have enough good things to say about La Mariee and the stylist there, Lori. I initially went in with my mother, sister, and MIL, and Lori immediately understood what I was looking for, and ... Read more began pulling dresses from her racks. I didn't even have to or want to look through them all because I knew she was puling the right things for my taste and body. Her first one was the winner! What an eye she has. The months after ordering my dress, I enjoyed going in to see her for fittings, and the woman who did my alterations, Myrta, was a gem. She truly had an eye for detail, and my bustle was perfection! Go to La Mariee for the beautiful wedding dresses, and keep going back for the fabulous fashion on the other side of the store! It will be a staple of my visits back for sure!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/14/2014

I live in Massachusetts and my mother and sister live in Florida. As soon as I set a wedding date I knew I wanted to go down to Florida to look for a wedding dress so my mom and sister could be a part ... Read more part of the experience. My mother made an appointment at La Mariee after doing some searching online. On first impression, the store is absolutely gorgeous, big, spacious, and the best part was that we had the whole place to ourselves. We worked with Lois. Lois was extremely personable, friendly, and seemed genuinely happy and excited to help us out. As soon as we got there we talked about my wants and needs in a dress. We even got to enjoy some champagne which added more fun to the experience. The dresses available were absolutely fabulous. The first dress I tried on was a stunning Nicole Miller dress. I knew the second I tried it on it was THE dress. I didn’t even want to take it off! I tried on many other dresses after the first dress just to make sure I didn’t find something else I liked better. Lois was very helpful in coordinating veils, jewelry, hair pieces, etc. to see what looked best with the dresses. I kept going back to the first dress and knew it was the one I wanted. Apparently the dress I wanted was not very easy to find and they don’t make many of them anymore. Lois jumped through hoops to track down a dress for me and managed to get me one of the last ones Nicole Miller had. Not only did Lois make sure I got the dress I wanted, she also went above and beyond to ship the dress to me in Massachusetts and make sure I got it in a timely manner. She knew I was concerned about not being in the area and having to ship the dress and she completely eased my nerves. Wedding dress shopping at La Mariee was truly such an amazing experience for my family and I and completely worth the flight to Florida. Special thanks to Lois for handling everything so beautifully and making me feel extremely special during my wedding dress search!