La Mienne

San Mateo, California · View map · Visit website

About La Mienne

La Mienne is a licensed beauty concierge service located in California that serves the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Monterey and Carmel Valley, and Napa and Sonoma counties. They offer multiple packages to couples who want to look special for their wedding day and make it their goal for you to look your absolute best. They promise to do all the work so all you have to worry about is relaxing and making the most of such a special occasion.

La Mienne offers many services to ensure you look and feel their best on their wedding day, including consultations and group services for hair, makeup, manicures, and pedicures. They also have multiple stylists on hand to service bridal parties of up to 20 people. La Mienne offers hair and makeup trials to test looks on clients before the big day to allow time for changes and/or improvements. They also offer on-site hair and makeup services. La Mienne will provide you with the following services:

• Blowouts

J
Featured
Jackie

Married on 11/29/2016

I have been in 6 weddings and this was by far the best hair and makeup! It was long lasting through day and night and was tastefully done! Looked great in pictures! The artists really listened to what ... Read more each client wanted and made it happen! 5 Stars! Plus they were super fun to work with!!! Jackie

A
Ashley

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Loved how precise Sophia was with my make up. She really went above and beyond to meet my needs Read more Loved how precise Sophia was with my make up. She really went above and beyond to meet my needs

A
Annie C

Married on 09/22/2018

You'll look beautiful.

I booked La Mienne for my wedding day and am really happy with how it turned out. I got a package that included my hair and makeup, a consultation, and individual services for my bridal party. Their ... Read more communication and payment system through Honeybook made things super easy. My account manager was super responsive (although at some point my point of contact changed without much explanation) and my lead beauty artist, Klaudia, was friendly and amazing. She knew how to play up my features without going overboard. Because of the size of my bridal party, two additional artists came on the wedding day. They were all great and organized yet flexible with my group.