LA Page Makeup

Meriden, Connecticut · View map

About LA Page Makeup

Hi guys! I’m Lauren and I am the owner of LA Page Makeup. I’ve been providing makeup services to CT and New England for over 8 years and have found nothing lights up my world more than serving clients and giving them the confidence to shine!

I am a dog lover, cheese is my kryptonite, and Netflix is seriously the best way to chill.

I have earned my beauty and theatrical makeup certificates, as well as certificates in lash lifting and tinting. Continued education is so important to me!

My favorite part of doing makeup is the look of awe my clients get when they look in the mirror. If I can help give you the confidence and self-love to shine, I’ve done my job right!

15 Reviews for LA Page Makeup

15 LA Page Makeup Reviews

J
Jennifer Ludemann

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Bridal Makeup

Lauren is the best! I knew from the moment I met her that she had to be the one to do all the makeup for my wedding and engagement shoot. Her personality is sunny and fun! She was such a pleasure to ... Read more work with! She accommodated all of my girls with all their different requests and styles. From a bold smokey eye to an all natural look, she got everything perfect for my big day and I can't thank her and recommend her enough! Love you Lauren!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Decision Ever!

I absolutely loved working with Lauren and would highly recommend her. She worked with me to come up with my makeup look for my wedding and delivered such a flawless look that all my wedding guests ... Read more just kept complimenting how amazing my makeup was the whole night. She’s the total package of knowledge, personality and professionalism. She’s fantastic!

Kiyota
Kiyota Woods

Married on 01/06/2019

Lauren is amazing!

Lauren is a great makeup artist. She genuinely loves her job and it shows. She cares about what the bride wants to look and feel like for her wedding. She is attentive, professional, and an amazing ... Read more artist. Lauren did the makeup of all my bridesmaids and my mother along with my tattoo cover up. I could not have asked for a better artist.