LA Reflections Photography

Ada, OK · View map

About LA Reflections Photography

LA Reflections Photography of Ada, Oklahoma, specializes in wedding and portrait photography, including bridal, boudoir, family, children and high school seniors.

2 Reviews for LA Reflections Photography

2 LA Reflections Photography Reviews

S
Stevie

Married on 05/19/2012

Ok I haven't actually seen any of my pictures as of yet, so this may be edited later lol. But so far, Leanne with LA Reflections has been AMAZING! She is really friendly, and bonus: she likes offbeat ... Read more ideas! I wanted to do an Alice in Wonderland engagment theme with full on costumes, and I will admit, I was slightly terrified to tell a photographer what I had in mind. But she rolled with it and made us feel really comfortable with everything. She was also great at the wedding, handling all 1 million of our last minute changes, and when I had my inevitable bridal meltdown from all the stress, she was doing more to calm me down than my own mother lol. Also bonus: she's totally affordable! She was by far the best priced photographer I found for the style I wanted. Book her... do it now!

B
Brittany

Married on 07/18/2009

Great photos, awesome quality and works with you on scheduling your sessions Read more great photos, awesome quality and works with you on scheduling your sessions

LA Reflections Photography FAQ