La Sabrina Hair Design

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About La Sabrina Hair Design

La Sabrina Hair Design is a professional wedding hair and makeup company based out of Naples, Florida. Owner and lead cosmetologist, Amy, has more than 15 years of experience in special occasion hair design and is passionate about what she does. This team works directly with their clients with the aim of accentuating their individual features, helping them look and feel their absolute best on their special day.

La Sabrina Hair Design provides consultations and trial runs for brides and attendants, and can accommodate groups of up to 25 people. They provide blowouts, haircuts for women and men, hair color, updos, and styling. Their wedding party makeup services include false lashes and lash extensions. La Sabrina Hair Design also offers waxing and facials to make sure you’re looking your absolute best.

85 Reviews for La Sabrina Hair Design

85 La Sabrina Hair Design Reviews

F
Featured
Fay

Married on 04/20/2018

I found Amy - from La Sabrina, via Wedding Wire. I messaged about 6 locations and Amy was the first to respond and she did it in such a pleasant/friendly way. My gut feeling I was going to pick her ... Read more because of her response and what she stated in her message. The others seemed cold or just limited information. She seemed to provide customer service right from the start. I went with my gut feeling and I am so blessed to have worked with her through this time. I am from Wisconsin, Amy and I spoke a few times, mainly via email. I had a destination wedding on April 20th. I sent her some pictures/Pinterest pictures. We scheduled a time to meet, she even recommended a beauty artist, Susana Rubio/Webb. They have worked together for a while and I noticed how well they worked together throughout my conversations with them from the beginning. They both met with me for a makeup and hair test 4 days before the wedding. They listened to what I liked and what I didn't want. They both took notes and pictures of what they did and what to change for the big day. On that Friday, they started right away, they both had to complete and organize 13 ladies hair and makeup. They were organized, the listened to the ladies needs/wants, they were helpful, fun, and hard working. It went fast. I loved my hair and make up, all the girls commented on how they liked theirs as well. They all felt confident because their hair and make was done so nice. They did hair from straight, thin, long, short, thick and curly. It went off without a hitch. Amy told me her story and what she is doing for her family and the community is amazing. If I lived in Naples I would have her be my stylist. She is going to be very successful with her work, her charity, and her family. Good Luck Amy! You did an amazing job. I hope to work with you or stay in touch with you in the future. XOXO.... Fay

Lesley
Lesley Larsen

Married on 06/21/2019

Destination wedding Inc Naples

I would highly recommend Amy. We had a destination wedding and so I based my recommendations off of her reviews and they did not miss the mark. She was amazing to work with. We didn’t do a trial bc I ... Read more am from out you town and my hair turned out just as I imagined!

Casey
Casey

Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent hair stylist

Amy was so helpful, patient, and kind! She knew exactly what I wanted for my hair. I have never liked any updos before. After doing a trial with her, Amy nailed it! Everyone complimented my hair ... Read more style. It was so intricate and timeless. I loved her creative twist to the hair style I chose. It was better then any picture I showed her!