La Soie Bridal

Pasadena, CA · View map

About La Soie Bridal

Every bride who comes into one of our salons will receive a one-on-one personalized experience with a stylist who has a deep passion for helping their client find the perfect wedding gown and building a lasting relationship. Not just any gown, but that gown you cry in and makes you look your absolute best on the most important day of your life as you embark on your new journey with your special someone.

Here at La Soie Bridal, we pride ourselves on quality over quantity when it comes to our selection. Each gown you see in store is carefully handpicked with a specific bride in mind. We prefer to carry exclusive designers that cannot be found anywhere else in the area. We understand how important it is for each bride to feel Chic and Unique!

La Soie Bridal Sacramento, 916.481.5065 | La Soie Bridal Walnut Creek, 925.933.9988

La Soie Bridal Pasadena, 626.356.9889

208 Reviews for La Soie Bridal

208 La Soie Bridal Reviews

Chantel
Chantel

Getting married on 05/31/2020

Sweet, Professional, Perfect Experience

Katerina was our stylist and she was so down to earth, sweet, and understanding. She knew exactly what I was looking for and provided numerous options that fit the bill. We found the dress on the 2nd ... Read more try! It was an amazing experience!

J
Justine

Married on 04/11/2019

Great Experience!

They were very helpful and accommodating. I found a beautiful dress and had alterations done there, which were perfection. Staff is very friendly and assist in finding the perfect dress. Read more They were very helpful and accommodating. I found a beautiful dress and had alterations done there, which were perfection. Staff is very friendly and assist in finding the perfect dress.

Emily
Emily

Married on 05/18/2018

First let me start by saying that La Soie is such a beautiful store, it has high ceilings and the fitting rooms were HUGE! Okay now on to my experience here: I was late! I totally misread my ... Read more appointment time and thought it started 30 minutes later than it was but when my consultant, Kaelyn, called me she was so sweet about it all and when we did get there it was like nothing happened! Once we got settled, Kaelyn sat down with me and asked questions about what I was looking for and she listened to exactly what I had to say because the first dress she pulled was the one! Everything else that she pulled was beautiful as well, but that first one was the dress for me. Also, kind of a funny note, but the way that she physically helped me into the dresses was much more efficient than how any other salon had done it. Putting on those big dresses can be kind of awkward but she made it so easy! My all-around experience at La Soie was so enjoyable and I can't wait for my dress to arrive!