La Vida Loca Winery

Indianola, IA · View map

About La Vida Loca Winery

La Vida Loca Winery is an ideal setting for your special day. This beautiful setting includes a Pergola nestled in the vineyard for your ceremony, a dining room seating up to150 guests, kitchen facilities for your caterer, and a deck overlooking the beautiful grounds.

4 Reviews for La Vida Loca Winery

4 La Vida Loca Winery Reviews

W
Wynter

Married on 05/20/2017

Booking La vida Loca was the easiest part of our wedding planning. The vineyard itself is gorgeous and gazebo is breathtaking when it is covered in vines. The venue is a great deal and pam made the ... Read more rentals for tablecloths and outside chairs, and ordering the keg a breeze. We purchased the option to have it for the rehearsal dinner the night before as well and it was great. We were very pleased with Pam and the owners and the wine is delicious to boot. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

S
shaylea

Married on 10/03/2015

I loved working with Pam and the owners of the winery. They were very flexible and great to work with. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the winery and wedding was! You can't beat the price ... Read more price for rental either. If your looking for a beautiful cozy venue with great owners to work with La Vida Loca Winery is the place to go!

User4770452

2+ years ago

I just love the scenery at La Vida Loca! They have beautiful grounds and the wine is even better! So far everyone has been super helpful and friendly and I love working with Pam. I'm so excited to get ... Read more married there and I know it'll be just perfect!