LA VIE EN BLANC

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About LA VIE EN BLANC

La Vie En Blanc is a luxury bridal retail and resale store located in Miami, Florida. La Vie En Blanc caters to those savvy brides who are looking for a dress within their budget without sacrificing the luxury bridal gown experience. La Vie En Blanc works to provide all brides, no matter their budget, with the boutique bridal shop experience that they have always dreamed of.

La Vie En Blanc offers a truly unique shopping experience that resembles that of a luxury bridal store while keeping budget in mind. La Vie En Blanc has a wide range of products including bridal gowns, veils, shoes, accessories, and wedding tradition pieces. All items are either brand new or in like-new condition and have been carefully selected by their team. La Vie En Blanc also offers the following dress and attire services:

• Appts. Only

emilyanndream
Featured
Emily

Married on 11/29/2014

I cannot find enough wonderful things to say about La Vie En Blanc. I completely felt at ease from the moment I walked in for my appointment. They were beyond helpful and patient with me. They really ... Read more really took the time to make the experience special for me. You can tell they really love what they do and that they want you to walk away happy. I feel so lucky to have found La Vie En Blanc and the most BEAUTIFUL wedding dress. I recommend La Vie En Blanc to every bride because I can guarantee that no one will be disappointed by the gorgeous dress selection or these amazing ladies.

C
Christina

Married on 03/23/2019

Intimate and stress free

Very nice, helpful to what I wanted. I was very confused and unsure but that was not a problem, also having the attention on me and what I wanted and not a lot of people around or other brides was ... Read more extremely helpful and intimate. It made the process of finding the perfect dress memorable and stress free.

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 02/17/2019

Everything a girl dreams of

I went to La Vie En Blanc as my second bridal dress shopping location and boy do I wish it was my first and last. Viviana helped make finding the dress every girl dreams about enjoyable. Also she must ... Read more have magic powers because every dress that I tried on the day made me feel like a princess. It wasn’t until the second to last dress that she put me in, that I had that “this is the one!” moment. Did I mention it fit like a glove?! From the zipper zipping right up to the hem falling perfectly. I don’t know how she did it but the dress help make my wedding day everything I ever dreamed it would be.