LA VIE EN BLANC

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About LA VIE EN BLANC

La Vie En Blanc is a luxury bridal retail and resale store located in Miami, Florida. La Vie En Blanc caters to those savvy brides who are looking for a dress within their budget without sacrificing the luxury bridal gown experience. La Vie En Blanc works to provide all brides, no matter their budget, with the boutique bridal shop experience that they have always dreamed of.

La Vie En Blanc offers a truly unique shopping experience that resembles that of a luxury bridal store while keeping budget in mind. La Vie En Blanc has a wide range of products including bridal gowns, veils, shoes, accessories, and wedding tradition pieces. All items are either brand new or in like-new condition and have been carefully selected by their team. La Vie En Blanc also offers the following dress and attire services:

• Appts. Only

emilyanndream
Featured
Emily

Married on 11/29/2014

I cannot find enough wonderful things to say about La Vie En Blanc. I completely felt at ease from the moment I walked in for my appointment. They were beyond helpful and patient with me. They really ... Read more really took the time to make the experience special for me. You can tell they really love what they do and that they want you to walk away happy. I feel so lucky to have found La Vie En Blanc and the most BEAUTIFUL wedding dress. I recommend La Vie En Blanc to every bride because I can guarantee that no one will be disappointed by the gorgeous dress selection or these amazing ladies.

Alexandra
Alexandra Dominguez

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Thoughtful & dedicated professionals

The ladies at La Vie En Blanc came highly recommended by several, and though I still wanted to keep an open mind and try other places, the quality of service I received here was above and beyond and ... Read more far exceeded my expectations. I really wanted that special experience that buying your wedding dress should be like, and that’s exactly what I got. Jenise was thoughtful, extremely personable, professional, and put in time and effort to make my experience special. The dress I ended up getting was completely different from what I wanted when I first started the search process, but I absolutely love it, and I thank Jenise for guiding and inspiring my selection. Best part was the dress came under budget ;) Would recommend La Vie En Blanc to any bride!

Sharai
Sharai Rivera

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful place & people

I went for a consultation at La Vie and had such a positive happy experience. They were very responsive and made such great suggestions. Read more I went for a consultation at La Vie and had such a positive happy experience. They were very responsive and made such great suggestions.