La Vita Bella Events

Macomb, OK · View map

About La Vita Bella Events

************************We are closing in 2019 and we are not booking any more events. Thank you to all our past couples. We wish you all the best. ********************************************

13 Reviews for La Vita Bella Events

13 La Vita Bella Events Reviews

K
Kalli Forshee

Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING! Best Wedding Venue in Oklahoma!

I cannot even explain how amazing La Vita Bella Events is! Not only is the venue and wedding area beautiful, but Donna and Michael made sure that our wedding day was everything we dreamed it could be. ... Read more I think this is probably the best wedding venue in Oklahoma, and it was the perfect setting for our wedding. You can't go wrong having your big day or celebration at La Vita Bella Events!

R
Ryan

Married on 09/09/2018

We loved everything about La Vita Bella! Donna was extremely helpful she did everything that she could to make it a special day. We we’re sold on this venue as we drove up to it! There are no ... Read more complaints and everything was perfect. They have a big selection on decor which that was a plus, I will say you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks again!!!

J
Jera

Married on 08/11/2018

Donna is THE BEST! The venue is gorgeous but the people who run it make it even more perfect. Everyone was quick to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, even if it meant changing something ... Read more at the very last minute. I can’t say enough great things about this venue or Donna. I definitely had the most beautiful wedding I could’ve ever dreamt of and I also made a lifelong friend in Donna.