LA Wedding Woman

Valley Village, California · View map · Visit website

About LA Wedding Woman

LA Wedding Woman is a team of wedding officiants and non-denominational ministers located in Los Angeles, California, but serving all over. Together, they have over 40 years experience in the industry. Whether you are looking for something traditional or not, their team will work with you to create a customized ceremony that truly reflects your relationship.

Although each package is customized, LA Wedding Woman offers a range of packages to meet your needs whether you are looking for a traditional option with a ceremony and reception, an elopement, or vow renewal. All packages include a marriage license so you never have to go to the courthouse and give yourself one less thing to do during such a busy time. In addition to an assortment of packages, the staff can perform a variety of multicultural traditions, unity ceremonies, and vows.

77 Reviews for LA Wedding Woman

77 LA Wedding Woman Reviews

J
Featured
Julia

Married on 12/29/2016

My husband and I found LA Wedding Woman online and we could not have had a more wonderful experience. The whole team was professional and responsive, and quickly quelled any worry. We did a customized ... Read more service with Elysia, and it was worth every penny. She was warm, kind, and calm, both during our meeting and day-of. She listened intently to our wishes and our story, and pulled together a ceremony that perfectly blended those elements. She gave us so many helpful suggestions with regards to the ceremony, and asked questions we didn't even think of. Our ceremony was non-religious, and while spiritual, not in the least heavy-handed. Many of our guests remarked how much they enjoyed our ceremony, and we truly could not have been happier.

A
Amanda

Married on 05/03/2019

Elysia Skye is a dream to work with

Two words: Elysia Skye! She is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I cannot recommend her enough. She made our wedding day seriously so special and set the tone for the evening and for our life. From the moment we ... Read more met Elysia, I knew I made the right choice. She is so kind, generous and is one of the best and most genuine people I have ever met. She spent hours talking to my husband and I, giving advice, getting to know us, talking about how we met, what we wanted for our ceremony and for our life. She is a true gem. She wrote the most heartfelt ceremony and really nailed everything my husband and I would have wanted to say to each other. She helped us with our vows and made awesome suggestions to make our ceremony unique and special. She is so responsive and really just an amazing person. The wedding day was even more magical. The moment she got there she took my husband and I to a room in the casita where we were getting ready and just had us take a moment to really soak in what was going on. She really helped us slow down time that day, and for that I will always be grateful. She had the most heartfelt ceremony and all of my guests told me that it was the best ceremony they have attended and all were raving about how amazing she was. She had everyone in tears, even my vendors!! Elysia Skye is unreal and is the best! I don't have enough great things to say about her. Elysia, thank you for everything. Matt and I are so lucky to have had you officiate our wedding and to have met you!

S
Sam

Married on 03/09/2018

Chris Rodriguez, from LA Wedding Woman, is an absolutely fantastic person to have as your officiant. He performed our ceremony in bilingual languages (Spanish and English) and it couldn't have been ... Read more more perfect. Chris will accommodate to your every need so that your special moment is the best it could possibly be. He is very experienced and professional, while still remaining personal. He will assist you and your spouse (to be) in figuring out how the legal aspects of the wedding will work and will take on your numerous questions and answer them timely (we asked him at least 100 or so). If you are considering LA Wedding Woman, please give Chris a solid consideration, as he is the best officiant out there.