LaBellaSposaPhilly

Glen Mills, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About LaBellaSposaPhilly

LaBellaSposaPhilly, Inc. is a bridal beauty salon in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. This boutique is owned and operated by talented and professional celebrity artist whose passion for beauty translates to one of a kind styles for brides. They ensure you feel your best and most glamorous self with a variety of hair and makeup styles from which to choose. Whether you want a soft and feminine look or a dramatic evening style, LaBellaSposaPhilly, Inc. will make your wedding day stress-free, relaxing, and fun.

LaBellaSposaPhilly, Inc. provides several makeup and hair packages for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 individuals. You’ll be matched with a stylist that mimics your personal style or specializes in the particular hair or makeup style you want. You can choose from luxurious blowouts to elegant chignons, and any makeup style that you find flattering to your features and style.

168 Reviews for LaBellaSposaPhilly

168 LaBellaSposaPhilly Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 06/16/2017

These ladies are amazing! They are great at what they do! I recently had hair and make up done for a wedding I was in. I am also using them for my wedding coming up. I refer my friends, family, ... Read more coworkers and their families to them!!

M
Marie

Married on 07/28/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

Nicole did my hair and Haley did my make up. They were nothing short of amazing! They were extremely friendly and put me at ease. Haley definitely help to get the puffiness out of my eyes because I ... Read more hadn’t slept the whole night before from excitement. Nicole did such a fantastic job on my hair and everyone kept raving about it! I am hoping another event comes up soon where I have to dress up because I would use labellasposaphilly every time!

M
Meghan

Married on 05/26/2018

These girls are amazing. On my wedding day, Nicole and Melissa did our hair and Melinda did makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. From the ... Read more the day we booked them, Nicole was so helpful in answering questions and quick to respond to emails and texts. They were prompt and timed everything perfectly on my wedding day so that we were ready before the time I had promised my photographer. I did a hair and makeup trial, and Melinda and Nicole were able to replicate almost exactly what I asked for based on pictures, etc. I ended up wanting to make some changes to my makeup after the trial, and Melinda took notes so that we'd be totally prepared for the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, she made me feel beautiful. She somehow figured out exactly what I wanted despite all the changes from the trial, and my makeup was perfect. I also completely changed my hairstyle on Nicole on my wedding day from what we had done in the trial. She basically built a hairstyle from a couple of pictures put together and a lot of input from me- she was SO patient, she somehow put it all together, and she created such a gorgeous bridal updo. The women in my bridal party, from a wide range of ages and preferences, loved their hair and makeup and felt beautiful. Melissa was so sweet and did such a gorgeous job on my bridesmaids' hair. All three of these girls were also just great to have in the room with us getting ready-they are fun and sweet and calming. So highly recommended :)