La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry

Woodstock, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry

Welcome to La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry!

We specialize in two awesome services, wedding photography and bridal makeup, and we love what we do!

If you love adventure and are willing to go the extra mile to get a great photo, then you've come to the right place! We love couples who are mad about eachother and aren't afraid to get their clothes a little dirty and their hair a little messy in order to capture that perfect moment. We want to give you not only an amazing photograph but an expirence that you will always remember, we're not the type to just "take your picture", we're going to capture the best memories of the happiest day of your life, and if we can create a friendship while doing it then we've done our job!

Even though we may not be adventuring as far with bridal makeup, we still stive to give you an amazing expirence. Our goal is to make you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself. Enhancing your already beautiful features, with a natural and flawless look is our specialty, but we always enjoy talking a walk on the bold and smoky side of things, if that's your style! We cover just about every aspect of makeup and we'll work with you to find the perfect look for your wedding day!

Located in Nashville, TN & Woodstock, Vermont - Available for Travel anywhere!

13 Reviews for La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry

13 La Boutique Photography & Makeup Artistry Reviews

K
Featured
Katlyn

Married on 06/30/2018

She is the best!

If I could rate Lyndsie million stars I would. Her easy going nature creates a fun and comfortable experience and her keen eye, creativity and talent results in stunning photos to cherish for years to ... Read more come. We get so many compliments on our wedding album and her amazing work. If you haven't chosen a photographer for your wedding, reach out and chat with Lyndsie you will be so glad you did!

M
Margaret Larpenter

Married on 11/10/2018

Photography Review

Lyndsie was great, easy to work with and a lot of fun. My wedding party loved working with her even without meeting her first. The photos are beautiful, you can really see the feeling in the photos ... Read more and her turn around time was fantastic. Highly recommended.

L
Larissa

Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend this photographer

100% would recommend Lyndsie to be apart of your special day! Lyndsie and her assistant Natalie were very accommodating and professional! Her creativity and vision was amazing even bringing some of ... Read more their own props to help create the perfect picture. Lyndsie has a warm and friendly personality so it is very easy to feel comfortable around her. And Natalie will definatly make you laugh.. great for some natural smiles!  Lyndsie responds quickly to any questions or concerns prior to and after the event. And goes above and beyond when delivering the final pictures( must hire to find out;) ) I also hired Lyndsie to have my makeup done and I am so glad I did! My bridesmaids had their makeup done by a different company and some of their makeup did not last the entire night and it didn't bring out thier beauty like Lyndsie did on me. Very impressed and happy I hired La Boutique photography, if you have any doubts check out her Instagram page and she'll blow you away!