Ladies of Lineage

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Ladies of Lineage

Ladies of Lineage is a bridal gown boutique in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is located in the beautiful historic district of Dilworth, a lovely place to shop and enjoy. Owners Natasha and Jodene opened Ladies of Lineage in 2013. They wanted to provide a relaxing retreat where dresses that embody both city-chic and sweet southern style are found. Each gown is hand-selected depending on the styles and seasons of Charlotte, so you’re guaranteed to find something stylish for your wedding.

Ladies of Lineage provides a personalized bridal shopping experience. They provide bridal gowns and accessories, all available to try on during your appointment. A Ladies of Lineage consultant will work with you one on one to find the exact gown that suits your style and budget. They also provide alteration and preservation services, so your gown looks perfect on the wedding day and every day after.

39 Reviews for Ladies of Lineage

39 Ladies of Lineage Reviews

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 10/04/2014

I found the perfect dress and had the perfect experience. I am from Atlanta and had looked for dresses at three places in town. I had looked forward to dress shopping my whole life. The three places I ... Read more places I went rushed me and didn't make me feel special which was very disappointing. I was in Charlotte for business and called and spoke with Natasha to try to get an appointment. She rearranged her schedule to accommodate me. Immediately upon walking in, she made me feel special. Every dress in the shop was stunning. As I tried on dresses, Natasha pulled out veils, sashes, jewelry. She was very focused on what I liked and made fantastic suggestions plus she is a lot of fun! I found the perfect dress which was the exact opposite of what I thought I would buy. Natasha was wonderful making arrangements for me to get my dress and veil since I was from out of town. She helped me figure out alterations in my city and even gave me a referral from another bride who also had a destination wedding in the same spot. I highly recommend Ladies of Lineage for your dress shopping. Their dresses are stunning and they know how to make a bride feel very special.

S
Sarah Kay

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Stunning Dresses and Amazing Service

I went to Ladies of Lineage this past weekend, and it was the very first store I went to to shop for a wedding dress. I would highly recommend shopping at Ladies of Lineage. I worked with Natasha, and ... Read more she made my wedding dress shopping experience so fun and special. Natasha was kind, incredibly knowledgeable, and professional. She picked out beautiful dresses for me to try on and helped me narrow down what I wanted in a wedding dress. The dresses at Ladies of Lineage are stunning. I will always fondly remember my shopping experience at Ladies of Lineage.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

Jodene & Natasha at Ladies of Lineage were both such a pleasure to work with! I shopped 3 other places in Charlotte before ending up at Ladies of Lineage and had by far the best experience with them. ... Read more From the dress selection to the customer service, I could not have asked for anything more. They were patient, accommodating, and made the overall dress shopping experience so much fun! Highly recommend Ladies of Lineage, I can't say enough good things :)