Ladybug Blooms

Gainesville, FL · View map

About Ladybug Blooms

Let us provide our local, organically grown blooms for your wedding or special event. Our designs are lush, wild and vibrant, with colors, shapes, and scents inspired by the bounty of what's blooming in our gardens. We offer bulk blooms, a la carte, and full service options.

11 Reviews for Ladybug Blooms

11 Ladybug Blooms Reviews

R
Rebecca Callejas

Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Artwork

I happen to stumble across Ladybug Blooms on social media and I became obsessed since that day. I booked them for our wedding in March and in the weeks leading up to it I loved seeing their work - ... Read more literally you can see them harvesting and working in the fields on their social media! When the big day finally came, it did not disappoint. Everything was beautiful and executed perfectly. It was especially nice to know we are purchasing fresh locally grown beautiful flowers. Mariana is wonderful to work with I would highly recommend them!

Z
Zoey C Hatton

Married on 02/02/2019

Unique Spring Florals

I am a wedding planner with a company called Coastal Coordinating and I had a bride use Mariana for her wedding. These florals were so beautiful and so unique I couldn't stop talking about them! The ... Read more attention to detail really made these florals come alive for this wedding. Mariana was so great to work with and was very professional and responsive. Thanks so much, Mariana!

E
Emily

Married on 04/21/2018

The flowers for the wedding were beautiful! The bouquet and boutonnière were perfect for the outdoor ceremony. Mariana went out of her way to make the flowers as special as the day. She was great ... Read more through it all. We highly recommend Mariana and her team for any special event you may have.