Ladyslipper Designs

Sturbridge, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Ladyslipper Designs

Ladyslipper Designs is a wedding florist service located in Sturbridge, Massachusett, serving areas of Boston, Hartford, Providence, and Springfield. Owned and operated by Natalie Kaitbenski, this creative floral design studio strives to be service oriented, unique, and professional. Ladyslipper Designs focuses exclusively on weddings and special events, which means they have extensive experience in creating dream florals to match all of their clients visions, while crafting individual designs that reflect your personality, style, and wedding day theme. Natalie and her team take an innovative approach to floral design, and are constantly adjusting, evolving, and improving based on their client’s wishes. They will utilize whatever specialty materials you want, including fruits, shells, berries, stones, tree bark and grasses. Your imagination is the only limit at Ladyslipper Designs! They will work with you, using all aspects of floral design to create truly original pieces, with organic materials and even growing their own flowers.

Ladyslipper Designs is a private design studio and takes only one appointment at a time, without interruption, so that you can have their undivided attention and focus as you walk them through your wedding day vision. Start with aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, and compliment every tabletop with the perfect, unique arrangement. Other wedding day floral services include:

• Delivery

M
Featured
Missy

Married on 05/14/2016

I don't even know where to start with this amazing florist! Natalie is so passionate & dedicated when it comes to her work with flowers! She truly loves what she does it is reflects in the way she ... Read more interacts with her customers and in the beautiful floral creations she produced for our wedding day! Ladyslipper Designs was referred to me by the coordinator at our wedding venue. I knew right away she would do an outstanding job. During my first phone call to Natalie I felt an immediate connection. As I explained my vision, thoughts & ideas she listened intently & really seemed to understand the direction we wanted to go in. Through the course of planning, my vision changed some as we fine-tuned & made other decisions - Throughout the entire process she keep updated notes, which made me feel at ease as we were always on the same page in our next communication. I never had to repeat myself, or our vision. Natalie responded quickly to my emails, which I think is the best! She even made time during her busy schedule to meet with me & my now husband, in person – What a fun brain storming session it was! She welcomed & made us feel comfortable & at home at her beautiful shop. Natalie created such unique arrangements, but stayed in our budget, which was key! She took our vision and brought it to life, but it was even more breathtaking than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet was absolutely stunning – She incorporated feathers to tie in our theme/décor, a special bouquet charm & matched the ribbon around the stems PERFECTLY to the shade of my not so ivory or white dress. It's incredible she was able to match it so well! Natalie was early in delivering/setting up on the day of too! If you want an experienced florist who is very easy to talk to, on time, reliable & will deliver beautiful wedding day flowers, go with Natalie at Ladyslipper Design! Thank you Natalie for all you did and for making our day truly unforgettable! You really are the BEST!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful and Creative Arrangements

I wanted something unique for my arrangements that would be memorable and elegant and that's exactly what I got. The flowers chosen by Natalie were gorgeous and vibrant and I could not have asked for ... Read more anything better for my wedding day.

R
Renée Rochette

Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful flowers!!!

Natalie was a true professional to work with! The flower arrangements were gorgeous, the birch arbor we were married under was amazing and at one point I realized we had forgotten a boutonnière and ... Read more Natalie problem solved calmly and made it better!!! I will highly recommend her and her beautiful arrangements and bouquets!