Laenka by myrium

Fremont, CA · View map

About Laenka by myrium

Myrium is a licensed cosmetologist and was most recently a make up artist for Broadcast TV in the UK. Where she owned her own salon and has been featured in many bridal magazines and has done extensive work in both print and tv ads in her 12 year career. Myrium uses a high grade makeup that she imports and is authorised only for professional use and is not available to public. Its your special day...once in a lifetime moment...put yourself in the hands of a professional.

3 Reviews for Laenka by myrium

3 Laenka by myrium Reviews

S
Sahara

Married on 01/29/2011

I did extensive research and looked thru many portfolios before I came across laenka. As soon as I saw her talent, I knew she is far better than the rest of her competition. Myrium is very ... Read more professional and an amazing hair and makeup artist. She was well worth every penny! I promise!

N
Noorie

Married on 10/09/2010

Myrium and I hit it off right from the beginning. She's a no nonsense professional make up artist who visualizes your bridal look before you even had a chance to figure out what you want. Go with what ... Read more what she tells you because she really does know what look suits you the best. She takes into account your skin texture, best features, colors of your outfit, your jewelry etc...however her vision on top of all that is really what makes you a "wow" bride vs. a normal bride. I was able to secure Myrium RIGHT before another bride could and I thank my lucky stars because a good make up artist is really what makes all the difference. I would recommend Myrium to anyone out there who wants to look stunning on her big day. If you at all think her package is expensive, take a look at the hidden costs of all other make up artists. Myrium's charges are up front and she provides an overall package which includes added value that other artists charge an arm and a leg for. In fact, I got quality service at the right price. Thank you Myrium -- I look back at my pictures and truly felt like a perfect bride :)

Beenal
Beenal

Married on 08/03/2014

4.7

Myrium and her team provided exceptional hair and make-up services to me and all my bridesmaids for my wedding day. They were on time and got all 7 of my bridesmaids including myself ready on time.I ... Read more was pleased with the way Myrium did my make up and all my bridesmaids were extremely happy. I would recommend Myrium to any bride looking for a flawless look on their big day!

Laenka by myrium FAQ